Contribute
Register

Intel HD Graphics 3000 not playing ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS X202E-Clover
CPU
i3-2365m
Graphics
HD 3000, 1366x768
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'd love some help on this. Got a laptop (Asus X202E) with an i3-2365m, therefore meaning it has integrated graphics (Intel HD Graphics 3000). I've been researching for hours and tried so much. Tried RehabMans FakePCIID, RehabMans config.plists, clover configurator (ig-platform-id), other tutorials claiming that they could get Intel HD Graphics working and ****** and honestly everywhere. I eventually managed to sort out my resolution which is alright but under About my Mac, it says Intel HD Graphics 3000 4MB. Under my BIOS I've allocated 512MB of video memory (I believe it's DVMT Allocation). I can not for the life of me work out how to get this allocated memory to be seen by macOS 10.13. Everything is a bit choppy which is why I wanna sort out this graphics memory problem as I imagine it is the cause of it. Note: Only 4GB of RAM, Use OsxAptioFixDrv.efi and not OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi to boot as original didn't work, at college so don't remember the exact name but I think it has a -64 in the name.

Someone told me to try HackinTool? What are your thoughts on this approach and any other things I can try?

I'd love some help on this. Got a laptop (Asus X202E) with an i3-2365m, therefore meaning it has integrated graphics (Intel HD Graphics 3000). I've been researching for hours and tried so much. Tried RehabMans FakePCIID, RehabMans config.plists, clover configurator (ig-platform-id), other tutorials claiming that they could get Intel HD Graphics working and ****** and honestly everywhere. I eventually managed to sort out my resolution which is alright but under About my Mac, it says Intel HD Graphics 3000 4MB. Under my BIOS I've allocated 512MB of video memory (I believe it's DVMT Allocation). I can not for the life of me work out how to get this allocated memory to be seen by macOS 10.13. Everything is a bit choppy which is why I wanna sort out this graphics memory problem as I imagine it is the cause of it. Note: Only 4GB of RAM, Use OsxAptioFixDrv.efi and not OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi to boot as original didn't work, at college so don't remember the exact name but I think it has a -64 in the name.

Someone told me to try HackinTool? What are your thoughts on this approach and any other things I can try?
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back