Contribute
Register

Intel HD 3000 Graphics Fix for OS X El Capitan using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonymacx86 thank you, thank you. I am using a Radeon 6000 series card with El Cap which was not working waking from sleep. This fix you have given makes my intel 3000 graphics work so my computer now sleeps and wakes properly when booting using the intel 3000 graphics!:clap:

i7 2600k with hd3000 unable to get graphics on 10.11.6 with all the recommended settings on this thread. Using clover.

i7 2600k with hd3000 unable to get graphics on 10.11.6 with all the recommended settings on this thread. Using clover.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Thanks Rehab. Attached is all what you wanted. I hope i have done it right. thanks.

Attachments

• HD3000issue.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 143
Thanks Rehab. Attached is all what you wanted. I hope i have done it right. thanks.

Your Clover version is quite old, which might be part of the issue...

checking on that, will revert. thanks for pointing out. Trying with fresh installation.

I am attaching IO, clover files etc for this new EL capitan installation i have done with latest clover.

It gets stuck at boot. Attaching screenshot of verbose mode.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20160921_212632.jpg
    IMG_20160921_212632.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 194
I am attaching IO, clover files etc for this new EL capitan installation i have done with latest clover.

It gets stuck at boot. Attaching screenshot of verbose mode.

Your profile is inaccurate. It shows a 6-series board, but your ioreg shows 7-series. You should fix your profile.

To run HD3000 on a 7-series board, you need additional settings in config.plist:
- config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IMEI=0x1c3a8086
- config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/AddIMEI_80000=true
- config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/AddDTGP_0001=true

Your Clover version is still old.

Your Clover version is still old.

Sorry about the profile, my motherboard is different now - Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H with Sandy Bridge i7 2600k
32 GB RAM

I am putting all that at devices and checking and will revert. But i downloaded latest clover today, is there something wrong i am doing, not sure. Booting front he same EFI partition though. Will revert in 5 minutes.

To run HD3000 on a 7-series board, you need additional settings in config.plist:
- config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IMEI=0x1c3a8086
- config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/AddIMEI_80000=true
- config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/AddDTGP_0001=true

getting - failed to load kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB error while booting, attached screen shot.

I inserted all that you suggested in config.plist. attaching updated config file as well.

So the moment i put device and api updates to config file, i am unable to boot.

Attachments

• IMG_20160921_220732.jpg
    IMG_20160921_220732.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 203
  • config.plist.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back