Contribute
Register

Intel HD 3000 Graphics Fix for OS X El Capitan using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, I immediately thought the same. I wiped fakeID from clover config file and rebooted, but then I got this error and picture:
pullmode [1] txringsize [256] txsendqsize [1024] reapmin [32] reapcount [128]

Attach a picture with the error message.

It turned out that I can run the software, but only by vebrose mode and without sound driver. If I install sound, the system brings me back to the above error. Suggestions?

HD4000 off-topic here.

Hi, I tried this fix with my ASUS N53SM and my Intel HD 3000 but it doesn't works. When I start mac I don't have any glitches but after 5 minutes I have glitches.
There is a way to solve my problem?

Hi, I tried this fix with my ASUS N53SM and my Intel HD 3000 but it doesn't works. When I start mac I don't have any glitches but after 5 minutes I have glitches.
There is a way to solve my problem?

Laptop questions off-topic. Open separate thread in laptop forum.

--

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

I can confirm that post #1 and #9 are still working with 10.13.3 High Sierra using HD 3000 graphics on a desktop Hackintosh.

Howdy all - The wife is using a i5-2500K (SB) with a GA-Z77 and I have it booting fine. I am having trouble getting the screen to come back after 15+mins of time. The computer is still running, I can hear music, but when I move a mouse of hit a key on the keyboard, the screen stays black and I have to restart.

Any thoughts?

I added some IGPU memory in BIOS 64->128 and now everything is working great. I also looked at
tonymacx86's config file and made mine match his.

Amazed this computer is working so well! Thanks for all the information.

Update - I guess it was a fluke that the computer was working for as long as it did. The monitor is still having trouble waking after a long period of being "off". The computer is still running but the monitor turns off.

Anyone else had to deal with this and how was it resolved?

UPDATE - I installed the Lilu and Intel Graphics Fixup Kexts and things seem to be working great. Remember that you can't just drag KEXTs into folders and hope they work. They need to be installed.

LATEST UPDATE - The monitor has been having problems after waking up. The computer is still running as it is being used as a server but after 8 hours or so of being on, when I try to get the login, the screen stays black and I need to force-restart it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back