Contribute
Register

Intel HD 3000 Graphics Fix for OS X El Capitan using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
z68 / 2700k / hd 3000 / 10.11 - done by this guide - freezes, artifacts

about this mac shows 512mb available VRAM, but I'cant set more than 380 in bios.
What should I do?

z68 / 2700k / hd 3000 / 10.11 - done by this guide - freezes, artifacts

about this mac shows 512mb available VRAM, but I'cant set more than 380 in bios.
What should I do?

BIOS DVMT-prealloc should be set to 64mb. Make sure kernel flag slide=0 is being used.

BIOS DVMT-prealloc should be set to 64mb. Make sure kernel flag slide=0 is being used.
ok. will try that. slide=0 is already set.

ok. will try that. slide=0 is already set.

Also, if you're using patched DSDT, make sure it is patched from a recent native extract.

Also, if you're using patched DSDT, make sure it is patched from a recent native extract.
Where could I read something about it ?
I'm using last available DSDT from downloads.

p.s. setting memory to 64+2 in bios didn't help.

That just works!!!
i was struggling for some weeks with those glitches and a crappy resolution, now everything's fine!
I just added the second step you suggested.
Thank you VERY much!
:clap:

Hi Hackakiri

I have the same bild as you and the same problem. I am new to clover, where can i find a guide at do what you did??
sgade

Where could I read something about it ?
I'm using last available DSDT from downloads.

p.s. setting memory to 64+2 in bios didn't help.

You should patch your own DSDT from a native extract.

Hello! Help me please!
Notebook Lenovo G580 20150 - mixed configuration i3 2370m 76HM and HD3000 1366s768
loaded but after loading the gray screen with backlight, connect through HDMI external screen image is. If the settings are selected internal screen, the image appears more precisely only on the external screen.
how can I run a laptop screen?
please see my config plist
sorry for my English. - google transl.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5 KB · Views: 367
Hello! Help me please!
Notebook Lenovo G580 20150 - mixed configuration i3 2370m 76HM and HD3000 1366s768
loaded but after loading the gray screen with backlight, connect through HDMI external screen image is. If the settings are selected internal screen, the image appears more precisely only on the external screen.
how can I run a laptop screen?
please see my config plist
sorry for my English. - google transl.

Off-topic. This forum is for desktop only: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/desktop-only-in-this-graphics-forum-section-desktop-only.102219/

Laptop questions should go to the appropriate laptop forum...

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back