Contribute
Register

Intel Hades Canyon NUC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
USB 3.0 files

Ok with a bit of searching, might have figured it out. Should the file be placed in the EFI volume in

Code:
/Volumes/EFI/ACPI/patched/

However, I've already completed installation of Mojave. Is a reinstall with the USB 3.0 files needed?

Also, I noticed a few other things:

1. WIFI does not work
2. Bluetooth does not work.

Are there solutions to these issues?

Ok with a bit of searching, might have figured it out. Should the file be placed in the EFI volume in

Code:
/Volumes/EFI/ACPI/patched/

However, I've already completed installation of Mojave. Is a reinstall with the USB 3.0 files needed?

Also, I noticed a few other things:

1. WIFI does not work
2. Bluetooth does not work.

Are there solutions to these issues?

if you don't change intel WIFI to APPLE WIFI and Bluetooth card and you don't need USB 3.0 files.
Intel WIFI and Bluetooth can't work in MAC OS.

for NUC8i7HVK someone tried new version 10.14.6
thunderbolt 3 work?

Here's my clover folder. I have Displayport audio, rear audio jack and FileVault2 working. Only thing that doesn't work is WiFI for obvious reasons but I use Ethernet ports anyway so I'm good.

Attachments

• CLOVERNUC_NEW.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 210
for NUC8i7HVK someone tried new version 10.14.6
thunderbolt 3 work?

My install is 10.14.6. Using the files provided by @wangchin, I can confirm the following are not working or glitchy:
  1. Connecting either of the mini-dp does not work
  2. Using a HDMI to TB3 cable from monitor's HDMI to the NUC's TB3 port does not work
  3. Sleep feature does not work, monitor stays on
  4. Scrolling up and down Safari, notice some glitches with the graphics. If I had to describe it, it's like seeing water ripple.
If anyone is able to help with these, would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Last edited:
My install is 10.14.6. Using the files provided by @wangchin, I can confirm the following are not working or glitchy:
  1. Connecting either of the mini-dp does not work
  2. Using a HDMI to TB3 cable from monitor's HDMI to the NUC's TB3 port does not work
  3. Sleep feature does not work, monitor stays on
  4. Scrolling up and down Safari, notice some glitches with the graphics. If I had to describe it, it's like seeing water ripple.
If anyone is able to help with these, would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Try my folder and see if that changes anything for you. I'm on 10.14.6 too.

Try my folder and see if that changes anything for you. I'm on 10.14.6 too.

Thanks, will give it a try. I'm still new to using Clover. Does this require reinstalling Mojave with your Clover files?

Thanks, will give it a try. I'm still new to using Clover. Does this require reinstalling Mojave with your Clover files?

No, just mount the ESP folder and replace the CLOVER folder there with this one. You can use EFI mount app. Just search google.

What should I change in the bios NUC8i7HVK ?
my installation stops immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back