Contribute
Register

Intel Hades Canyon NUC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wifii how can i make it work?

Here's my clover folder. I have Displayport audio, rear audio jack and FileVault2 working. Only thing that doesn't work is WiFI for obvious reasons but I use Ethernet ports anyway so I'm good.
hello sammy iam the same nuke a put you clover non work lac audio no work bluethoot...because

here which version I have to put mac mini?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-08-07 at 20.29.07.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-08-07 at 20.29.07.jpeg
    224.8 KB · Views: 130
wifii how can i make it work?

The included Intel Wifi/Bluetooth card installed in your NUC8i7HVK does not work on mac OS Mojave. You'll have to buy an Apple Wifi/Bluetooth card. Luckily you can get a refurbished one from Amazon for cheap. It's even cheaper on Ebay, but I went with Amazon since it's covered by Amazon Prime.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MDLQZC4/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

To install this card, you'll need an adapter.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KHRJVXW/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

Important: Do the following at your own risk.
Once you've installed the Apple Wifi/Bluetooth card you'll have to modify the frame that covers the motherboard. Since the metal on the cover is very weak, you can carefully bend back and forth until the piece that is sticking out falls right off. Be careful not to bend the rest of the cover. The other piece that is soldered/glued on can be removed with a plier fairly easily. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, once you try to put the frame back on, you'll notice the portion of the cover that prevents it from fully closing. Also, because of the adapter card, you will not be able to use the 2nd hard drive slot. You will no longer be able to use the screws to hold down the Apple wifi card as well. However, the 2 antenna wires will help keep it in place. I reused the piece of black tape to keep the 2 antenna wires in place for the Apple card. Lastly, I also added a small piece of insulation foam strip on the cover to help press the card in place to keep it from moving or popping back up.

If you've installed the Apple Wifi/Bluetooth card correctly, once you boot into Mojave, it should just work.

Last edited:
I installed 10.14.4 and to even boot the installer I have to disable the gpu in the bios or I get a reboot loop back to post. Can I finish this installation even if I install everything with the gpu off and can I configure the graphics with full hardware acceleration after the install? And help would be appreciated.

I installed 10.14.4 and to even boot the installer I have to disable the gpu in the bios or I get a reboot loop back to post. Can I finish this installation even if I install everything with the gpu off and can I configure the graphics with full hardware acceleration after the install? And help would be appreciated.
yes sure in bios only secure bot disbale with 10.14.4 is ok ,but I couldn't get the audio to work only with usb headphones bluetooth works in an installation, then when I repeated the installation, the mystery no longer worked

The included Intel Wifi/Bluetooth card installed in your NUC8i7HVK does not work on mac OS Mojave. You'll have to buy an Apple Wifi/Bluetooth card. Luckily you can get a refurbished one from Amazon for cheap. It's even cheaper on Ebay, but I went with Amazon since it's covered by Amazon Prime.

the bluetooth in an installation worked, then when I repeated the installation it didn't work anymore you know why

Now it's booting into Mac but screen is black. Working HDMI audio. Safe made shows Vega drivers installed. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back