Contribute
Register

Intel Hades Canyon NUC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
may be a mistake, that I could misunderstanding the Vega M which is not Polaris 22 architecture
I read this thread from the beginning, seemed the 67DF is also a try and lucky guess.
Yesterday, I try to figure out something from nuc's windows driver, I do not think anything worth try yet, if you have time, you can dig into it too, maybe I lost something valuable.
It is actually a Polaris 22 arch and I’ve already used 67DF to power it on. So you’re right I think. It’s just not flawless.

It is actually a Polaris 22 arch and I’ve already used 67DF to power it on. So you’re right I think. It’s just not flawless.
it seemed some one use a ext called Polaris22MetalFixup.kext and OldRadeonX4000HWLibs.kext in efi and set the graphic device id as PciRoot(0)/Pci(1,0)/Pci(0,0) <c1670000>
they fix the metal problem and can install the Mac OS version 10.14.5

No worries. Tried to use full EFI without much success, but surgically adding the fixup kext seem to do the trick =)

Got the metal issues fixed, final cut is working smoothly. Will try to use more of his setup as it seems much cleaner.
Thanks for finding that thread! Looks like our NUC is on its way to a perfect mac mini replacement.

Finally it's perfect. Everything is OK for me. I can now play Rise of the Tomb Raider with XBOX one joystick on Mojave 10.14.5.
Can you share your clover folder? It's not working for me. Thanks!

Can you share your clover folder? It's not working for me. Thanks!
Add the following to your config.plist
Code:
    <key>Devices</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Properties</key>
        <dict>
            <key>PciRoot(0)/Pci(1,0)/Pci(0,0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>device-id</key>
                <data>
                4GcAAA==
                </data>