Contribute
Register

Installing Sierra on Asus ZenBook UX410UA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using Asus ux410ua as you guys. I copied applealc.kext in library/extention/ and get access to my keyboard but my keyboard is behaving weird way! windows key is acting as alt and vise versa please help me. And one more thing my sound isn't working as you guys know it's conexant sound please give a link to the kext to download and where should I put that in order to work. and also can you guys tell me what system definition you guys used in multibeast? and please show the picture and tell me whether my gnu is working well or not.
my specification :
i3 7100u
4gb ram
620 intel gpu
transcent nvme ssd 128gb
1tb hdd

Expected for most PS2 kexts you might use:
Windows key == Option
Alt key == Command

See details for AppleALC audio linked by the FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Expected for most PS2 kexts you might use:
Windows key == Option
Alt key == Command

See details for AppleALC audio linked by the FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Yeah bro my keyboard is working exactly like this windows key == option and alt as a command but usb keyboard is working other way.....
As for the AppleALC audio it isn't working I tried to copy it in different kext file it didn't work I also used kext utility it didn't work. I used voodooHda and it worked should I try to use applealc for better sound quality?

It seems my internal bluetooth is working somehow and my internal wifi is showing but not working is there is any way to make it work anyhow ? I have attached pictures see it. One of the wifi card is the external one so another one must be the internal one.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 6.22.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 6.22.16 PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 136
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 6.26.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 6.26.06 PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 154
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 6.26.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 6.26.30 PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 134
Yeah bro my keyboard is working exactly like this windows key == option and alt as a command but usb keyboard is working other way.....

SysPrefs->Keyboard->"Modifier Keys"

As for the AppleALC audio it isn't working I tried to copy it in different kext file it didn't work I also used kext utility it didn't work. I used voodooHda and it worked should I try to use applealc for better sound quality?
It seems my internal bluetooth is working somehow and my internal wifi is showing but not working is there is any way to make it work anyhow ? I have attached pictures see it. One of the wifi card is the external one so another one must be the internal one.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

SysPrefs->Keyboard->"Modifier Keys"

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Bro thanks.I'll read the FAQ and try to find and fix my problem.
By the way my laptop screen is too small so I need to scale the window for better text and overall view (like in windows you can scale from 100% to 125% or more). How do I do it in macOS?

I am using a transcend NVMe SSD. I have attached a photo. Please see it and tell me if it is working properly with high speed. I used crystals disk mark in windows to determine my NVMe's speed in macOS what should I use to measure the speed of my SSD ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 9.06.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 9.06.27 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 118
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 9.06.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 9.06.31 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back