hello
i installed high sierra 10.3.3 on my zenbook ux410uq

#but usb3 not working. all my usb work as well but on usb 2 speed
i need better speed for my usb

#my keyboard backlight not work too and i do dsdt patch but it's still no work

#hdmi not working.

please help my.
i'll attach my clover

I fix USB like in this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/ I put my created SSDT-UIAC in this Patch.zip for you.
The USB 3.0 work well now, the USB-C has only USB 2.0 speed.

For Keyboard backlight you need the AsusNBFnKeys.kext and the both patches for DSDT, which are in the Patch.zip, too.

HDMI work by me without to do something...

Attachments

• Patch.zip
    29.5 KB · Views: 95
The USB 3.0 work well now, the USB-C has only USB 2.0 speed.

Don't forget to enable the (1 or 2) SSxx ports associated with your USB type-C port.

The USB 3.0 port is HS01 in USB 2 mode and SS01 in USB 3 mode, the speed is correct then. The USB-C port is HS04 in USB 2 mode but in USB 3, too. There is USB 2 speed only then. I have the SS04 in my SSDT-UIAC, but it don't work. I think, this Intel USB-C isn't supported?!

Attachments

• USB.jpg
    USB.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 168
I did the port discovery procedures exatly as in this guide. Everything work fine but the USB-C only with USB 2 Speed...

I did the port discovery procedures exatly as in this guide. Everything work fine but the USB-C only with USB 2 Speed...

I think you forgot to test your USB type-C port during port discovery, then eliminated the assocated SSxx port(s).

I am using Asus ux410ua as you guys. I copied applealc.kext in library/extention/ and get access to my keyboard but my keyboard is behaving weird way! windows key is acting as alt and vise versa please help me. And one more thing my sound isn't working as you guys know it's conexant sound please give a link to the kext to download and where should I put that in order to work. and also can you guys tell me what system definition you guys used in multibeast? and please show the picture and tell me whether my gnu is working well or not.
my specification :
i3 7100u
4gb ram
620 intel gpu
transcent nvme ssd 128gb
1tb hdd

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 11.45.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 11.45.47 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 71
I am using Asus ux410ua as you guys. I copied applealc.kext in library/extention/ and get access to my keyboard but my keyboard is behaving weird way! windows key is acting as alt and vise versa please help me. And one more thing my sound isn't working as you guys know it's conexant sound please give a link to the kext to download and where should I put that in order to work. and also can you guys tell me what system definition you guys used in multibeast? and please show the picture and tell me whether my gnu is working well or not.
my specification :
i3 7100u
4gb ram
620 intel gpu
transcent nvme ssd 128gb
1tb hdd
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier
https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back