Contribute
Register

Installed OSX, but NO Boot Loader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed this through Clover, but it doesnt have a boot loader installed. After I have installed everything, it reboots but it goes back to the original Clover setup page. I dont know what to do in regards to this. Ive heard people say load the boot loader from OSX, but it wont even do that. I click on the HDD that has it on there (only 1 drive) and it just loops back into the boot menu for my laptop.
Is there anything in the Clover setup page that I should do to get this installed before hand, since I dont see any options for it even before hitting Continue to install this under the Customize button. I think im screwed here, but hopefully not.

I installed this through Clover, but it doesnt have a boot loader installed. After I have installed everything, it reboots but it goes back to the original Clover setup page. I dont know what to do in regards to this. Ive heard people say load the boot loader from OSX, but it wont even do that. I click on the HDD that has it on there (only 1 drive) and it just loops back into the boot menu for my laptop.
Is there anything in the Clover setup page that I should do to get this installed before hand, since I dont see any options for it even before hitting Continue to install this under the Customize button. I think im screwed here, but hopefully not.
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back