Contribute
Register

Installation proces stuck at "Start Randomseed End Randomseed +++++++"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you created your USB correctly, the EFI partition (or "CLOVER EFI") is FAT32, which is easily readable by Windows.
Thanks for your reply RehabMan. I created my USB using Unibeast (which is wrong, I know). Next time I will not hesitate to use the guide you mentioned, I was not aware of the difference between modding a desktop and a laptop at the time of creating the USB. But for now, I would like to find a solution instead of solely analyzing where I went wrong. Do the lines which show in my picture ring any bell to you?

Thanks for your reply RehabMan. I created my USB using Unibeast (which is wrong, I know). Next time I will not hesitate to use the guide you mentioned, I was not aware of the difference between modding a desktop and a laptop at the time of creating the USB. But for now, I would like to find a solution instead of solely analyzing where I went wrong. Do the lines which show in my picture ring any bell to you?

Follow guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Well, as mentioned above: i don’t have access to a Mac anymore so creating a new USB is not a solution, I Guess..

Sounds like you need to gain access to a Mac.

Sounds like you need to gain access to a Mac.
Alright, progress..
I cleaned my entire SSD and installed Yosemite using a friends bootable USB stick which luckily worked on my laptop.
Now I made a bootable USB using the guide mentioned above, but I run into the next error.
I googled this error and I did net get any information which helped me passed this, so I was wondering if you have any clue on how to fix this. I get this error when I want to open the install_osx from Clover.
IMG-2386.jpg

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 72
Alright, progress..
I cleaned my entire SSD and installed Yosemite using a friends bootable USB stick which luckily worked on my laptop.
Now I made a bootable USB using the guide mentioned above, but I run into the next error.
I googled this error and I did net get any information which helped me passed this, so I was wondering if you have any clue on how to fix this. I get this error when I want to open the install_osx from Clover.View attachment 339685

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete (you forgot to press F2 and F4).
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Your profile says HD4000/Ivy, but you're using a config.plist for HD3000. Why?

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete (you forgot to press F2 and F4).
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Your profile says HD4000/Ivy, but you're using a config.plist for HD3000. Why?
Thanks for your quick reply.
I was using a HD3000 config just as an experiment as it didn't work on the HD4000 config.
Uploaded my Clover directory again, see attachment

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back