Contribute
Register

Installation proces stuck at "Start Randomseed End Randomseed +++++++"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so this is a picture of the point where it gets stuck. I tried to collect the EFI/Clover folder by pressing F2, F4. But where do I find the Clover folder afterwards? Haven’t found it up till this moment, please let me know so I can provide you some more information! Thanks in advance!

EFI/Clover is something you create/configure/etc on the USB in the "CLOVER EFI" partition.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Assuming you followed the guide, you should be able to retrieve it and compress as ZIP, then attach to a reply.

I understand, but I have created my USB on a Mac which I do not have access to anymore.. I only have access to a Windows system at this time, which can’t read the USB as it’s formatted Mac Os Journaled.

I understand, but I have created my USB on a Mac which I do not have access to anymore.. I only have access to a Windows system at this time, which can’t read the USB as it’s formatted Mac Os Journaled.

If you created your USB correctly, the EFI partition (or "CLOVER EFI") is FAT32, which is easily readable by Windows.

If you created your USB correctly, the EFI partition (or "CLOVER EFI") is FAT32, which is easily readable by Windows.

I'm having the same problem, the first step of the installation (from the USB) works fine, the 2nd step (from the HDD) worked from the 2nd or 3rd try, but now when I try to boot into the external HDD, it gets stuck at the same line as @Timmuzz, here's my clover folder attached (I'm using the config.plist from your GitHub)...

I'm using a Lenovo Flex 2-15 with Intel i7-4510U, 8GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 840m & Intel Graphics 4400...
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• CLOVER.rar
    6.7 MB · Views: 173
I'm having the same problem, the first step of the installation (from the USB) works fine, the 2nd step (from the HDD) worked from the 2nd or 3rd try, but now when I try to boot into the external HDD, it gets stuck at the same line as @Timmuzz, here's my clover folder attached (I'm using the config.plist from your GitHub)...

I'm using a Lenovo Flex 2-15 with Intel i7-4510U, 8GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 840m & Intel Graphics 4400...
Thanks in advance.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Attachments

• 5C19E5C3-355D-404A-AA9F-A8E0EE434B58.jpeg
    5C19E5C3-355D-404A-AA9F-A8E0EE434B58.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 281
  • CLOVER.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 173
Sorry for that, I’m new to the forum.
Anyway, I’ve updated my profile, and here are the attachments...

Your profile is missing screen resolution. Please fix as per FAQ.

You did not follow the guide:
- drivers64UEFI not per guide (OsxAptioFix*.efi and AptioMemoryFix.efi are mutually exclusive)
- Clover is not the build recommended in the guide
- Clover/kexts/Other is not per guide (more is not better)

See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Make sure you use a USB2 stick.

Your profile is missing screen resolution. Please fix as per FAQ.

You did not follow the guide:
- drivers64UEFI not per guide (OsxAptioFix*.efi and AptioMemoryFix.efi are mutually exclusive)
- Clover is not the build recommended in the guide
- Clover/kexts/Other is not per guide (more is not better)

See guide:

Make sure you use a USB2 stick.

Updated my profile.

I've started a fresh new clover installation, and I've followed your guide and downloaded all the kexts, but I still have the same issue...
Here's my new clover folder...

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5 MB · Views: 142
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back