Contribute
Register

Installation Help Needed: Asus P8Z68-M Pro, i7-2600k, HD3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgraded to Mountain Lion using UniBeast 1.5. Everything works. Speedstep/HDMI Video and Audio are all working. Additionally, sleep/wakeup problems I had with Lion now disappeared.

One lingering problem is that some icons disappeared on the dock. No idea on how to fix it. It seems that fresh installation resolved it for some, but it does not seem to be consistent. I am waiting for a confirmed solution.

Additionally, I am not sure if USB 3 is working - not sure how to verify it.

Hi !

Having the same hardware (MB/CPU and modded 3702 BIOS), I would be interested in some more details about how exactly you got 10.8 ML running well.

Should I interpret your last post (about smooth ML upgrade) as saying that you had it set up in lion so that id did not need any patching (bin or plist) in S/L/Extensions ?

I just managed to change SMBios (from iMac 12,1 to MBpro8,3 . Mini didn t work for me yet... will try again) and got some p states switching (No OC yet).
It required some kext editing though. Or at least a plist... in "IOSMCPLuginFamily" or something (sorry ...can t remember and not at home now). And a SSDT I generated with revogirl s script. Do you use Multibeast' SSDT ?
Still not sure what the DSDT enables on this board. I couldn t get HD3000 (video or audio ) "natively" recognized yet. What did you have to do ? (links welcomed).

What boot loader are you using ? what boot options ? Graphics enabler ?

Should I dare trying your DSDT on my (non OC) CPU ? what about the SSDT ?

Thanks in advance for answers.

I am also interested in a asus p8z68-m guide on your installation of ML. I cannot boot without -x and have had no luck problem solving..

Please help us.

Please help! I need a guide on getting this board working with 10.8.x
I'm working on it today and having no luck. It would be nice if a fellow p8z68-m owner would chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back