Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everybody!

Last week I bought the following PC- Components for build a hackintosh:

- MAINBOARD - Asus Sabertooth Mainboard Sockel 2011 (ATX Intel X79, DDR3 Speicher, SATA, 6x USB 3.0)

- MICROPROCESSOR - Intel Core i7-3930K 3,2 GHz Six Core (BX80619I73930K) Prozessor

- COOLING - Corsair CW-9060008-WW Hydro Series H80i Prozessor-Kühler (120 mm) schwarz

- GRAPHIC CARD - Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 OC 2GB Grafikkarte (GV-N670OC-2GD)

- RAM - Corsair CL10 PC3-12800 Arbeitsspeicher 32GB (1600MHz, 4x 8GB) DDR3-RAM Kit schwarz

- HDD - Samsung 840 Series Basic interne SSD-Festplatte 120GB (6,4 cm (2,5 Zoll), 256MB Cache, SATA III) anthrazit

- POWER SUPPLY - Corsair CP-9020032-EU HX Series 80 Plus Gold PC-Netzteil (850 Watt, ATX)

- CASE - Fractal FD-CA-DEF-R4-BL Design Define R4 PC-Gehäuse (ATX, 2x 5,25 externe, 8x 3,5 interne, 2x 2,5 interne, 2x USB 3.0)

2) After build all of them I have installed windows 8 without problems in one partition of the SSD.

3) Some screenshots about the configuration of Mainboard:

5) UNIBEAST CREATION

6) BOOTING FROM USB

7) USB LED is illuminated

8) I do not understand why I have 3 options, the first one boots into windows 8 as well.

9) Here I see 4 options, all of them boots on windows 8, the selected one is for the installation of hackintosh

10) I have chosen the apple icon.

11) In this grey screen, under the apple icon there is no circle of booting...

12) The LED of USB is not illuminated

- I have waited more than 20 minutes, nothing happens.

- I have tried on my 4 years old laptop and the USB boots properly the installation of Hackintosh, therefore I guess the USB- Unibeast is not the problem.

Should I configure something else on the Mainboard :?:.
I don't need RAID for my SSD. I have AHCI Mode for SATA mode enabled.

Please let me know if you have any Ideas about what I am doing wrong. :banghead:

Thanks in advance!

Instead of crossposting (which is against the rules and bad forum etiquette, especially with a long multi images post. ) try reading the replies to your first post.

Instead of crossposting (which is against the rules and bad forum etiquette, especially with a long multi images post. ) try reading the replies to your first post.

Thanks for you message,
I did it and I thank you for that, but when I have created my first post I thought maybe was better to create a new thread where collect all information at the end.

If is not a good idea let me know, I will delete one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back