Contribute
Register

Install on DELL Latitude 7370

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the challenge of latest hardware+hackintosh.

The HECI->IMEI patch *is* enabled permanently in the plist files from my guide.
Then how come I have to go into the 'dsdt fix tables' and put a check beside it?

The message means the version of OS X you're trying to boot does not support the SMBIOS you're trying to use.
Which SMBIOS is it? What version of OS X? And from where did you download OS X?

It's 10.10.5 it was downloaded from the store and installed according to tluck's guide on insanelymac.

Here's the SMBios I've currently in my config.plist
Code:
    <key>SMBIOS</key>
    <dict>
        <key>BiosVersion</key>
        <string>MB91.88Z.0154.B05.1606231617</string>
        <key>Board-ID</key>
        <string>Mac-9AE82516C7C6B903</string>
        <key>Family</key>
        <string>MacBook</string>
        <key>Manufacturer</key>
        <string>Apple Inc.</string>
        <key>ProductName</key>
        <string>MacBook9,1</string>
        <key>Trust</key>
        <false/>
    </dict>

Then how come I have to go into the 'dsdt fix tables' and put a check beside it?

You will need to provide an image of what you're referring to, and the config.plist you're actually using.

It's 10.10.5 it was downloaded from the store and installed according to tluck's guide on insanelymac.

Here's the SMBios I've currently in my config.plist
Code:
    <key>SMBIOS</key>
    <dict>
        <key>BiosVersion</key>
        <string>MB91.88Z.0154.B05.1606231617</string>
        <key>Board-ID</key>
        <string>Mac-9AE82516C7C6B903</string>
        <key>Family</key>
        <string>MacBook</string>
        <key>Manufacturer</key>
        <string>Apple Inc.</string>
        <key>ProductName</key>
        <string>MacBook9,1</string>
        <key>Trust</key>
        <false/>
    </dict>

10.10.5 does not support Skylake. This forum is the El Capitan forum. Download 10.11.6, re-create your USB installer.

10.10.5 does not support Skylake. This forum is the El Capitan forum. Download 10.11.6, re-create your USB installer.

I was afraid it won't work, ATM I'm loading 10.11.6 on my MBP and will recreate the installer which is currently on 10.11.4...

I was afraid it won't work, ATM I'm loading 10.11.6 on my MBP and will recreate the installer which is currently on 10.11.4...

No. The App Store will download the current OS X... 10.11.6.

Setting DVMT @0x432 to 0x3 with EFI Shell and using platform-id 0x191e0000 should get you full QE/CI for HD515.

Got Mojave installed with the attached config.plist and Clover 5103. Use Clover 5107 if you want to try to install Catalina.
Add the following kexts: FakeSMC, Lilu, VodooPS2Controller, WhateverGreen.
This is only for getting macOS running in the first place. You'll still need to stick to this great guide if you want a proper system. I'll clean the config and reupload when I find the time.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.1 KB · Views: 212
  • Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-27 um 18.23.03.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-27 um 18.23.03.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 208
Hi do you think you could be gracious and share your efi folder for latitude 7370 mojave. I am new to this and would be very gracious.

Hi,
I switched to using OpenCore on Catalina instead. You can find it here but it's still a work in progress: GitHub

Don't forget you'll need to switch the wifi card or use an USB one for now (looks like we might get running Intel cards at some point).

For clover have a look at the files from this repository in the meantime: mikeTOliu on Github

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back