Contribute
Register

Install Guide : Intel Haswell NUC Core i5 (D54250WYK) V2 (Mavericks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installation Guide : Intel Haswell NUC Core i5 (D54250WYK) V2

Hi WonkeyDonkey

Could you put link to NUC Install Pack (5.4) I have in my Macbook Air the Maverick version 10.9.4 and would need to install on the IntelNuc.
I need the Pack to the corresponding kernel

Thank you

Can I use the same instructions for Yosemite install? Please let me know. Or alternatively do you have a new Guide for Yosemite.

Hi WonkeyDonkey

Could you put link to NUC Install Pack (5.4) I have in my Macbook Air the Maverick version 10.9.4 and would need to install on the IntelNuc.
I need the Pack to the corresponding kernel

Thank you

Here you are.

Attachments

• NUC-Install-PackV5.4.zip
    14.1 MB · Views: 141

Can I use the same instructions for Yosemite install? Please let me know. Or alternatively do you have a new Guide for Yosemite.

No, and no.

There are plenty of Yosemite guidelines available already. I will post an updated guide when its ready.

Hi everyone. I've setup my NUC D54250WYK with Mavericks 10.9.5: every things works perfectly, but there's a problem with Final Cut Pro 7.0.3 (the most important software for me). It seems that it doesn't well recognize the gpu for its RT Profiling…with the result that it shows a bad video playback also after the video render! All others video playback software (quicktime, MplayerX, ecc.) work well! Can you help me to solve this problem? Thank you in advance.

No, and no.

There are plenty of Yosemite guidelines available already. I will post an updated guide when its ready.

Thanks, I am waiting for the same. Any idea when it will be available?

Hi WonkeyDonkey

Could you please get me the NUC Install Pack for OSX 10.10. I want to do a clean install. Thanks in advance.

No, and no.

I followed minihack's guide and installed Yosemite. Thanks.

I get to a point where the installer says 15 minutes remaining and the progress bar quickly goes to zero and I get the yellow exclamation point error:

Install Failed

OS X could not be installed on your computer

Running BIOS (0030). 2x4GB of G Skill Ripjaws memory - F3-1600C9D-8GRSL

Mavericks 10.9.0 and Unibeast 5.01

Followed all the instructions here to the letter.

Attachments

• IMG_0685.jpg
    IMG_0685.jpg
    833.2 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back