Contribute
Register

Install Catalina on YOGA S740 (1065G7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most important thing now is the driver of the graphics card. What information do you have to share? If not, it would be a shame, because we can't get useful information, in the future we will move to groups in China to study, in order to achieve success, (although it is very slim, because 10nm ice lake we do not have very powerful people participating)

I'm installing BigSur for a newer icelakegraphic driver
I'll let you know if there is an update!
However, it takes time and is troublesome.:|

I have installed BigSur.
I'm going to experiment.
(PS: Your aml file didn't work.)
I will not give up!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 4.22.20.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 4.22.20.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 99
I have installed BigSur.
I'm going to experiment.
(PS: Your aml file didn't work.)
I will not give up!
If your touchpad is not driven yet, you can download it from my GitHub(I asked the producer, he doesn’t mind my upload)
By the way, if possible, you can try to drive the graphics card, because our group in China has not made any progress for the time being. If you make progress, we will be grateful. Even if you also have groups, I hope I can communicate more
my GitHub :

Update! My trackpad is not driven:confused:
I gonna join your github.
I am now looking for the difference between core i5-1035g4 and Core i5-1030NG7.

I have extracted kexts related to Intel IceLake Graphics from Big Sur.
Use it if it helps.

Attachments

• ICL.zip
    14.9 MB · Views: 83
Hello guys, I have a lenovo ideapad s145-15iil with i7 1065g7 and touchpad,audio,wifi,graphic and sleep mode don't work. I tried to boot with that Korean efi folder, but it goes in kernel panic. I tried to change platform id to 0x528A and I'm having this error.

photo_2020-08-16 14.20.44.jpeg

try this.

Attachments

• S740 hackintosh project - Copy.zip
    16.8 MB · Views: 81
Guys, did you try to disable cfg lock and change dvmt settings with a modded bios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back