Contribute
Register

Install Catalina on YOGA S740 (1065G7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!
Update! Once I put your aml file in my opencore ACPI folder, I was able to install macOS!
Surprisingly, everything works almost perfectly except the touchpad and graphics.
See the screenshot below for more details!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 4.41.26 2.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 4.41.26 2.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 110
  • Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 4.42.59.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 4.42.59.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 110
  • Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 4.43.37.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 4.43.37.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 92
  • Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 4.46.15.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 4.46.15.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 104
Let's talk about GPU issues! !!

Yay!
Update! Once I put your aml file in my opencore ACPI folder, I was able to install macOS!
Surprisingly, everything works almost perfectly except the touchpad and graphics.
See the screenshot below for more details!
The touchpad can also be used now, and it can also be used with xosi. Actually it is not the point, I have driven it,The focus is still on the graphics card,Do you have any good news about the graphics card?

Attachments

• Desktop.zip
    256.1 KB · Views: 63
Oh!
Did you use the touchpad?
Is the above zip file related to touchpad?
Please tell me about ig-platform-id.
opencore is the best!

Oh!
Did you use the touchpad?
Is the above zip file related to touchpad?
Please tell me about ig-platform-id.
opencore is the best!
Yes, the file is about the touchpad. In fact, there is already aml for repairing the touchpad, but it can't be uploaded temporarily because the author's library has not been added. It can also be driven by using xosi.aml. The part of the graphics card has always been panic at the unsupported cd clock!When the correct platform id is used and the deviceid is entered correctly, the current deviceid is not entered correctly (you can enter the system with the wrong id<deviceid=8a520000>)

Attachments

• s740 panic.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 75
Yes, the file is about the touchpad. In fact, there is already aml for repairing the touchpad, but it can't be uploaded temporarily because the author's library has not been added. It can also be driven by using xosi.aml. The part of the graphics card has always been panic at the unsupported cd clock!When the correct platform id is used and the deviceid is entered correctly, the current deviceid is not entered correctly (you can enter the system with the wrong id<deviceid=8a520000>)
Could you, please, upload your latest OpenCore EFI with working trackpad. Thank you!

Hi!
The touchpad did not work using your Touchpad kext.
SSDT-XOSI didn't help either. As for graphics, I still get a kernel panic. I started thinking that I had to wait for the next build of WhateverGreen.
Please let me know if there is an update.

Hi!
The touchpad did not work using your Touchpad kext.
SSDT-XOSI didn't help either. As for graphics, I still get a kernel panic. I started thinking that I had to wait for the next build of WhateverGreen.
Please let me know if there is an update.

Could you, please, upload your latest OpenCore EFI with working trackpad. Thank you!
Sorry, I can’t upload the hot patch, because the producer needs more debugging. You can use the hot patch of xosi and gpio to fix it. I have tried it and it can be successful, but I deleted it. I uploaded the Kext can be used by adding the correct patch.

you can try

Attachments

• GPI0.aml
    74 bytes · Views: 64
  • SSDT-XOSI.aml
    323 bytes · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back