Contribute
Register

Install Catalina on YOGA S740 (1065G7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks,Actually I knew your previous post. I also knew that Koreans driven Iris Plus. I modified this Korean EFI a little and made this EFI. Try to boot it on your laptop.

Attachments

• S740 hackintosh proj.zip
    16.5 MB · Views: 165
thanks,Actually I knew your previous post. I also knew that Koreans driven Iris Plus. I modified this Korean EFI a little and made this EFI. Try to boot it on your laptop.
I tried it. Unfortunately, it still cannot be driven normally. In fact, when the device-id is removed, an unsupported cd clock error will appear. Now the device id we input is more used to enter the system. The correct device ID should be 16. The input is in reverse order, but it is still unsupported cd clock after the correct input. This is also a problem that needs to be solved now. The Koreans don’t know what they have done to enable them to drive normally, but according to their reply, no more changes have been made. So the problem may still have to be updated on weg to gain something! They once suspected that it might be the dvmt problem, but according to their reply, they did not encounter the unsupported cd clock error! (Ps: Your acpi is injected too much. In fact, oc is different from clover. It is already loading the system default acpi. We only need to inject the hot patch we need, and as few as possible)
IMG_0290.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0290.JPG
    IMG_0290.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 68
thanks frozenzero13,Thanks for pointing out. Unfortunately my ssd was a Micron2000s, so I always get NVMe kernel panics. What kind of panic do you have on your pc?

thanks frozenzero13,Thanks for pointing out. Unfortunately my ssd was a Micron2000s, so I always get NVMe kernel panics. What kind of panic do you have on your pc?
The picture I gave you before is that I encountered a problem, you find the panic line in the picture unsupported cd clock

Thank you, so Micron SSD has no choice but to abandon it?
I can't replace NVMeSSD because I have no money.
Will my yoga-hackintosh end here?

Thank you, so Micron SSD has no choice but to abandon it?
I can't replace NVMeSSD because I have no money.
Will my yoga-hackintosh end here?
You can choose an external SSD, or sell your own machine's SSD and buy a new one! But Hynix and pm981/a can't do anything about it. Micron's should be possible!

Thank you for your reply!
I can't even launch the macOS installer because of the Micron NVMe SSD, so I can't even install it on an external SSD.
Is there any way to prevent NVMe SSD from being recognized by macOS?
If that is possible, I think hackintosh will succeed...

Thank you for your reply!
I can't even launch the macOS installer because of the Micron NVMe SSD, so I can't even install it on an external SSD.
Is there any way to prevent NVMe SSD from being recognized by macOS?
If that is possible, I think hackintosh will succeed...

Attachments

• SSDT-NVMe.aml
    119 bytes · Views: 79
Last edited:
Thanks,frozenzero123.
But that aml file didn't work on my pc...
After all it restarts with NVMe kernel panic. I am already thinking of giving up.
(PS: you used Chinese in the previous reply. Your account could be against the rules. I don't want talent like you to disappear from this community. Please post in English:oops: )

Thanks,frozenzero123.
But that aml file didn't work on my pc...
After all it restarts with NVMe kernel panic. I am already thinking of giving up.
(PS: you used Chinese in the previous reply. Your account could be against the rules. I don't want talent like you to disappear from this community. Please post in English:oops: )
Thank you for your reminder, I have changed!Perhaps what you still need is to exchange for an SSD!Or in the future, when you can actually use it, come back and have a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back