Contribute
Register

Install Catalina on YOGA S740 (1065G7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenovo YOGA S740 i7-1065G7. OpenCore EFI. Not working: TrackPad, Graphics acceleration.

Attachments

• EFI.lenovo.oc.zip
    16 MB · Views: 221
Lenovo YOGA S740 i7-1065G7. OpenCore EFI. Not working: TrackPad, Graphics acceleration.

I tried your efi and I can boot into system but audio doesn't work.

I tried your efi and I can boot into system but audio doesn't work.
It does work on Yoga S740. Since you have Ideapad S145, most likely oyu will have to change the alcid parameter to comply with your sound device.

It does work on Yoga S740. Since you have Ideapad S145, most likely oyu will have to change the alcid parameter to comply with your sound device.
I tried some ids with clover config and they didn't work. I'm going to try them with opencore.

fronzenzero, are you there?
Did the trackpad really work?
The trackpad is not working for other members.
I understand that the most important issue at the moment is the graphics issue, but I think it will not work without updating the core display patch. (PS: yoqueco, the EFI file worked very well and I was able to confirm the launch with Big Sur.
Thank you very much. )

fronzenzero, are you there?
Did the trackpad really work?
The trackpad is not working for other members.
I understand that the most important issue at the moment is the graphics issue, but I think it will not work without updating the core display patch. (PS: yoqueco, the EFI file worked very well and I was able to confirm the launch with Big Sur.
Thank you very much. )
Yes, it works, I don’t know if you download and use it on my GitHub. The method I use is not hot patch xosl and gpio!
As for the graphics card, the weg team has stated that it has no plans to do icl adaptation work, so we can only rely on ourselves

How can I use the trackpad?

fronzenzero,What do you think should be done to make the graphics work?
Can I apply the patch to kext without any programming knowledge?
What happens when I apply the patch?
Sorry for the many questions.

fronzenzero,What do you think should be done to make the graphics work?
Can I apply the patch to kext without any programming knowledge?
What happens when I apply the patch?
Sorry for the many questions.
I know very little, I don’t understand this aspect at all, so I will share it and want to find someone to solve it. I don’t have any suggestions in this regard.

fronzenzero~!
I still have trackpad not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back