Contribute
Register

Inside MultiBeast: Audio and HDMI Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i need a spdif audio out, i use a GA-Z77N WIFI without DSDT, everything is fine on Mountain Lion, but in the moment i don't have a Home Theater to test digital audio. I need install Multibeast with DSDT or not???
Thanks

Brilliant! Thank you...

Article: Inside MultiBeast: Audio and HDMI Audio

Hi, i need a spdif audio out, i use a GA-Z77N WIFI without DSDT, everything is fine on Mountain Lion, but in the moment i don't have a Home Theater to test digital audio. I need install Multibeast with DSDT or not???
Thanks
The MultiBeast 5.1.2 and later/Drivers & Bootloaders/Drivers/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/ALC892 AppleHDA.kext is the same With DSDT or Without DSDT and supports SPDIF Out on your motherboard.

Hi, anybody knows what Multibeast config i need to use to get HDMI audio on my GA-Z77N WIFI with Radeon HD 6870 with or without DSDT???
thanks
MultiBeast does not have an option to enable HDMI audio. Mountain Lion HDMI audio requires an edited dsdt. The MultiBeast 5.1.2 and newer/Drivers & Bootloaders/Drivers/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/With DSDT/ALC8xy supports Realtek onboard and HDMI audio. For more info, Mountain Lion HDMI Audio.

MultiBeast does not have an option to enable HDMI audio. Mountain Lion HDMI audio requires an edited dsdt. The MultiBeast 5.1.2 and newer/Drivers & Bootloaders/Drivers/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/With DSDT/ALC8xy supports Realtek onboard and HDMI audio. For more info, Mountain Lion HDMI Audio.
Thanks toleda...
This is the best hackintosh forum
thanks for all suport

I need drivers ac 97, cual tiene esos drivers?

I have the h77 board and would like to use the 2 pin SPDIF connector on the board to get digital sound. Should this work with one of these IDs? So far nothing comes out. I used without DSDT and the Alc887. Do I need to do some patching to get this running or is there another way to get digital sound?
Thanks

VoodooHDA solved my problem, but SPDIF needs to be set 48k in Audio Midi Setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back