Contribute
Register

Inside MultiBeast: Audio and HDMI Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using the latest Multibeast , 3.10.1, for Snow Leopard, and it does not have what is shown here.

Article: Inside MultiBeast: Audio and HDMI Audio

After installing the alc888, upon reboot the keyboard and mouse about a 5 min delay of input at the login screen, after that everything works flawlessly but it is kind of a pain waiting 5 minutes just to put your password in to get into the OS, and this only happens after i install the audio driver.....anybody else having this issue?

GA-H77-DS3H i3 2100 GeForce 8400 GS

Hello!
Did you solve the problem with 5-minute delay after start?

I have the same.

hi,
I have a Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 1.3 I tried all your solutions but the audio does not work. On dsdt file I have no 'HDEF' voices! help! I don't know if I am not able to solve it. I mounted on my pc Mountain Lion 10.8. thanks for now.
Pam.

I also tried with multibeast 5.2 for Mountain Lion, but it doesn't work. Thanks. Pam.

Wow u guys ROCK I found out last night when I reinstall ML in ga z77 ds3h and my audio wasn't working so I try it out with the hdmi and it work out of the box

Thedoommac17 can you please help me I'm going in circles and can't get any decent answers for help with my GA-Z77-DS3H rev 1.1 MB to get HDMI audio to work. I can't get onboard HDMI layout 3 setup. Looked at guides for setting it up and not having any luck. Can you tell me how you got your working? I even bought an MSI 6570 graphics card that they show working OOB and no HDMI on that either. I figure I'll leave the card in since it'll free up the CPU from doing graphics and make it much faster. I tried DST editor and I'n getting lost in their setup guides. Any help appreciated. Rick

Hello!
Did you solve the problem with 5-minute delay after start?

I have the same.

I also have same problem - any solutions? I am trying this as VooDoo only seems to give low volume.
ICH10 X58 Board with ALC888 and using Multibeast 5.3 AC888 Leagcy with no DSDT Asus GeForce 210

hello
on my PC, I have the sound works but hums on "mountain lion 10.7.5"alc 885 sound card

use the interim lion applehda kext

How?

And do you mean Lion or Mountain Lion?

VoodooHDA used to work on Mountain Lion, i think it was version 2.7.3

I don't get why Apple keep breaking the sound on almost every update...

is a dsdt needed? Can I just use Multibeast for Mountain Lion to install the sound driver?

Thanks for help... meanwhile I will try some stuff and see if I can figure it out

Strange thing going on here.

Sabertooth x79 MB
Yosemite installed multibeast for drivers.

Everything went quite well, but the sound.

At the start I had nothing.

Then I installed with 892 driver (which is oké for this mb), it worked just fine.
Rebooted: didn't work. Installed with voodooHDA v0.2.1, worked just fine.
rebooted: didn't work ...

a lot of trial and errors later i downloaded the newest multibeast, installed the 892 driver with audio ID1 as optional setting.
=> worked fine yesterday all day. Rebooted a couple of times, and kept on working.

Today I boot and ... I only see 'digital outpout' ...

any ideas? Because I'm out of any

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back