Intel® HD3000 Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

Successfully installed Yosemite on my ProBook 4730s, but noticed just one, not sure if problem, is the Intel HD3000 Graphics Card. The OS X animations looks too choppy IMO, the Genie animation, youtube, and more animations, even using Microsoft Word 2008 looks laggy.

I wanted to know if theres any way to improve or get a better performance from this Intel HD3000 GC.

BTW in the settings (About this Mac>Displays) its shown as Built-in Display Intel HD 3000 512MB.

I have installed SL on another Laptop before, to be specific, a Samsung Q430-11 and it worked flawlessly, I could even use Autodesk Software without any kind of lagg, but that laptop used an old Nvidia GC.

Hello,

Successfully installed Yosemite on my ProBook 4730s, but noticed just one, not sure if problem, is the Intel HD3000 Graphics Card. The OS X animations looks too choppy IMO, the Genie animation, youtube, and more animations, even using Microsoft Word 2008 looks laggy.

I wanted to know if theres any way to improve or get a better performance from this Intel HD3000 GC.

BTW in the settings (About this Mac>Displays) its shown as Built-in Display Intel HD 3000 512MB.

I have installed SL on another Laptop before, to be specific, a Samsung Q430-11 and it worked flawlessly, I could even use Autodesk Software without any kind of lagg, but that laptop used an old Nvidia GC.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Thanks for your quick reply RehabMan! The file's attached to this post, please just let me know if you need something else to diagnose my ProBook :mrgreen:, again many thanks :headbang:

Attachments

• Gonzalo’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    5.1 MB · Views: 129
Thanks for your quick reply RehabMan! The file's attached to this post, please just let me know if you need something else to diagnose my ProBook :mrgreen:, again many thanks :headbang:

From ioreg, looks normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back