Contribute
Register

iMassage, iCould, Facetime Not working !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The serial is changing after restart maybe >_< Here is what I have done step by step: - Clicked on magic tool and selected imac 14,1 and shaked for several times and made a serial number. Then I have tested with everymac website, It found a 14,1 mac. then saved config & Then I restarted. - Generated board serial with simpleMLB.sh using terminal and pasted to config. - Then restart. - Then opened iMassage debug and edited ROM and MLB in CloverConfigaretor. - Restart and not works

Sorry It was my fault, I am not able to find a 14,1 serial. With the clover configuration I cant get a 14,1 all are 14,3 when I lookup with everymac checkup. Please help me to find a 14,1 Serial. Or update my file please. Help.

Sorry It was my fault, I am not able to find a 14,1 serial. With the clover configuration I cant get a 14,1 all are 14,3 when I lookup with everymac checkup. Please help me to find a 14,1 Serial. Or update my file please. Help.

• I tried Clover Configaretor
  • I tried iMassage debug

Doesn't works. Please help me CC Magic tool always generates 14,1. And iMassage Debug also do the same. I have selected Product Name as well, But still the same.

• I tried Clover Configaretor
  • I tried iMassage debug

Doesn't works. Please help me CC Magic tool always generates 14,1. And iMassage Debug also do the same. I have selected Product Name as well, But still the same.

Yes, it looks like it's ok to have the iMac14,1 definition with an iMac14,3 serial - My bad.

Try this config.plist :

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.2 KB · Views: 235
Thanks for your try. But it does not works.

Thanks for your try. But it does not works.

FYI. it's not just MLB you need you also need ROM and use uuidgen to generate the UUID. If that doesn't work then Apple has flagged you're account or maybe the values your using is blacklisted.

@Jbamford will you please download the latest config by "p1lgrim" and add them and upload that, I will give a try.

Note: I have done everything. You can check the past configs that I had uploaded as attachment. The problem is I can only get iMac 14,3 serial, but my mac specs are matches to iMac 14,1. Is this happening for using serial of iMac 14,3 in a iMac14,1 ?

I have used "simpleMLB" to generate the Board Serial and used Serial from CloverConfigaretor's serial. Also updated RT Variables using iMassage Debug tool.

I'll be happy if you give a try and upload a config that will be better.Who knows your idea may work :)

@Jbamford will you please download the latest config by "p1lgrim" and add them and upload that, I will give a try.

Note: I have done everything. You can check the past configs that I had uploaded as attachment. The problem is I can only get iMac 14,3 serial, but my mac specs are matches to iMac 14,1. Is this happening for using serial of iMac 14,3 in a iMac14,1 ?

I have used "simpleMLB" to generate the Board Serial and used Serial from CloverConfigaretor's serial. Also updated RT Variables using iMassage Debug tool.

I'll be happy if you give a try and upload a config that will be better.Who knows your idea may work :)

If I may offer some advice here - The first thing you should do is log out of all Apple Services your Hack is currently logged into especially iCloud (this is very important to avoid conflicts and multiple ghost builds) also remove the hack from your iCloud account. After logging out, disconnect your internet and reboot your p/c and stay off line until you create and inject new values to your config.plist. As you claimed to have read through the 'Fix iMessage' guide, the rest should be relative easy - Good luck.

You don't have no MLB. You currently don't have Powermanagement set up correctly in Config before thinking about iMessage and iCloud etc you need to get Powermanagement implemented.

You don't have no MLB

You don't need an entry in MLB if you have an entry in Board Serial Number.
It's the same thing - MLB = Main Logic Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back