Contribute
Register

iMassage, iCould, Facetime Not working !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that. Macs have MLB for a reason so does hackintoshes if there set up correctly. Without MLB iCloud iMessage etc doesn't work with me anyway I'm using a MLB and ROM and iMessage, iCloud works perfect for me have been since 10.9.4 days.

I don't believe that. Macs have MLB for a reason so does hackintoshes if there set up correctly. Without MLB iCloud iMessage etc doesn't work with me anyway I'm using a MLB and ROM and iMessage, iCloud works perfect for me have been since 10.9.4 days.

And it works perfectly well for me without specifying an MLB in addition to a Board Serial Number.

I always use UseMacAddr0 for ROM.

Ive not done it like that. i have properly set up MLB and ROM also UUID and Serial number.

Id rather set mine up like a official mac anyway as I'm using genuine values on my Z77-DS3H build also on my Hackbook as i bought a broke iMac 2012 which has a dead logic board so i just took the values off it :thumbup:

The ROM value can be your mac address but what I feel is the best way forward as far as the MLB value is concerned, is to formulate one using the Hack's S/N and adding 5 random digits to the end. It is not necessary to populate the MLB box on the SMBIOS section in Clover Configurator if it is a Clover install, but one must populate the MLB box on the Rt Variables section, save the entries which will in turn place the injected values into the config.plist and reboot p/c. After the reboot run iMessageDebugger and check that the injected values are correct.

JB your values are cloned from a real Mac (albeit your own) so I reckoned you either had problems formulating your own and took the easy way out (cloned values - not a criticism just an observation) so I don't envisage any problems for you as such. Formulating the proper values to inject into the config.plist can be quite haphazard on some systems specially if certain steps are not followed.
My advice to the poster would be to run iMsg DeBugger and post the results and someone will check the values and try to put him right.

Side note - this post really should be on the 'Fix iMessage' forum.

jbamford You think that MLB is needed, So can you make an config for me using your ideas? So that i could give a try with that.

Note: My own config has been attached before, Use that obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back