Contribute
Register

I really need your help this time (Time Machine Recovery failed, Split-screen unibeast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Mac OS
CPU
Intel i7 3770 3,4
Graphics
MSI 630 GT
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey everybody! I hope you will help me

I've had my Hackintosh for over a half year now and it has been working completely perfect for a long time. Suddenly a couple of days ago after i rebooted it did this sort of thing when I just scrolled the side-thingy:

IMG_0430.jpgIMG_0431.jpg (Also I couldn't see embedded videos on other sides and it couldn't show some AU's in my DAW)

As I could not fix it I thought to myself (Yes, luckily I saved several backups on my external drive)

I ran Time Machine Through Unibeast with the -x flag and this is how my screen looked.

IMG_0428.jpg

However I managed to get through it anyways..

I rebooted (or tried, but failed and got this message)

IMG_0429.jpg

I could access my new backup running in safe-mode, but even in my backup it did the same flickering thing as presented in the first pictures. It did not do that at the time of the backup.

So I've decided just to re-install Mavericks, but I really need to get the split-screen thing solved unless you have any advice on saving the computer.

So any thoughts or help? Either to the split-screen error or to a possible savior of my drive?

Kind Regards from me in hope that someone will help me as this is crucial to my exams. :(

Hi Koalaman. No I have not, but I will try that in a couple of minutes. However, I don't think that solves the main flickering issue that I showed in the first two pictures. I will try it, but It won't really help me if that issue does not get solved as it was the reason of why I tried to Time Machine recover or just re-install Mavericks again in the first place. :(

What are all the boot flags you are using?

Only -x

I have only booted in safe mode and I haven't added any other flag.

Can you boot without it? Are you using GraphicsEnabler?

I chose to format the drive an re-install Mavericks. However, it only boots up in safe mode so I took pictures of the command line -v

IMG_0438.jpgIMG_0441.jpg

I think it is DSDT problem after I ran Multibeast for the first time (which I also did in safe mode).

My motherboard is an Intel DH77EB

Any thoughts?

Boot -f. That bluetooth error is well known.

I tried to boot with -f it just kept staying at the white apple loading screen.

I booted with -f -v

and this is what came up. IMG_0444.jpg

Still the bluetooth error. Search on here for the "Bluetooth transport error" or exactly as displayed on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back