Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be using the port injector (USBXHCI_4x40s.kext): https://github.com/RehabMan/HP-ProBook-4x30s-DSDT-Patch. If you have bluetooth, I don't see it on the USB bus. May be a problem...

And the error you have with the AHCI kext in your kextcache output may indicate a problem. Might need a fresh install.

Otherwise, ioreg looks normal.

Hey, thank you very much! I'll try with this injector.
Regarding - bluetooth: i've changed my wifi card to one without bluetooth :)

I guess I'll have to patch DSDT manually using your guide to have this "(USBXHCI_4x40s.kext)"?

Hey, thank you very much! I'll try with this injector.

Note that the ProBook Installer installs that injector... so I'm not sure why you don't have it.

Regarding - bluetooth: i've changed my wifi card to one without bluetooth :)

OK.

I guess I'll have to patch DSDT manually using your guide to have this "(USBXHCI_4x40s.kext)"?

No.

Note that the ProBook Installer installs that injector... so I'm not sure why you don't have it.

OK.

No.
Thank You very much for your help!

I've installed the kext using kext wizard. We'll see what happens :)

Thank you so much about all the work you provide to make us happy :)

I've just installed El Capitan on my Probook 4730s and all it's working near perfectly.
When I'm opening App Store, for exemple, it's freezing and make a few seconds to make me interact with the window. Weird, no?
In fact, it appears everytime time i try to move a window app even in safari and totally freeze the machine.
Here are my IOreg and config.plist if you could help me solving that:)
Thanks beforehand

Attachments

• MacBook Pro.ioreg
    3.2 MB · Views: 104
  • config.plist
    5.4 KB · Views: 204
Thank you so much about all the work you provide to make us happy :)

I've just installed El Capitan on my Probook 4730s and all it's working near perfectly.
When I'm opening App Store, for exemple, it's freezing and make a few seconds to make me interact with the window. Weird, no?
In fact, it appears everytime time i try to move a window app even in safari and totally freeze the machine.
Here are my IOreg and config.plist if you could help me solving that:)
Thanks beforehand

The VGA patch you have in your config.plist is a bad idea.

The VGA patch you have in your config.plist is a bad idea.

I've reinstalled the original config.plist from the probook installer but it's the same here.
It seems there is an internet flux relation because it slow down and freeze each time it needs to connect.
(I have sometimes the mouse cursor being really bigo_O)
I have an Atheros Ar5b195 Wifi/Bluetooth but I can't see any bluetooth material and it's named airport in "about this mac". Sure I miss something important :crazy:
I'm so sorry to disturb you all guys about my problems even though maybe someone have the same experience?

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.1 KB · Views: 217
  • MOProd.ioreg
    3.2 MB · Views: 113
I've reinstalled the original config.plist from the probook installer but it's the same here.

VGA patch still present. Not a good idea.

I have an Atheros Ar5b195 Wifi/Bluetooth but I can't see any bluetooth material and it's named airport in "about this mac". Sure I miss something important :crazy:
I'm so sorry to disturb you all guys about my problems even though maybe someone have the same experience?

As for bluetooth, turn off "fast boot" in BIOS.

As for bluetooth, turn off "fast boot" in BIOS.
Fast boot is already disable in Bios but can't see about a bluetooth disable button on my 4730s :(

VGA patch still present. Not a good idea.
I followed Nguenmac's advices :)
Use Clover Configurator to mount EFI partition, then Import config.plist in /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist. Go to kernel and kext patches, you will see 2 items: Patch VGA port and Patch HDMI Audio. select Patch HDMI AUdio and change from "AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB" to "disabled:AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB". Select "Patch VGA port" and change from "disabled:AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB" to "AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB". Export the config.plist and reboot.
but the problem persist opening a safari windows, it stalls the machine for a minute or freeze it completely :( but I'll try to tape the mini pci:)

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.5 KB · Views: 212
  • MOProd.ioreg
    3.3 MB · Views: 100
Fast boot is already disable in Bios but can't see about a bluetooth disable button on my 4730s :(

I followed Nguenmac's advices :)

but the problem persist opening a safari windows, it stalls the machine for a minute or freeze it completely :( but I'll try to tape the mini pci:)

Try fresh install. Make sure you have 8GB of dual-channel RAM installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back