Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

nguyenmac, can you please explain me your new experimental AMD support? I have an AMD 7470m, can it finally work?

Thanks!

It is only for AMD dedicated, not AMD+Intel switched.

Those laptops have AMD only, no Intel HD.

Incorrect.

Joyfult's profile says:
"HP ProBook 4530s OS X 10.9.4 BIOS F.41"
"Intel HD 3000 / AMD Radeon HD 7470M"

Incorrect.

Joyfult's profile says:
"HP ProBook 4530s OS X 10.9.4 BIOS F.41"
"Intel HD 3000 / AMD Radeon HD 7470M"

My statement was misunderstanding. I mean those laptops = "6x70b/8x70p with AMD"

My audio seems to be working yet the headphones jack is not picked up by the OS X 10.9.4. Any idea what could be causing this ? :crazy:

fixed it by repairing permissions, rebuilding cache and then doing a good old EC Reset. But now once the audio switches to headphones, even when i pull the headphones out i still can't get audio back on internal speakers ... Kind of confused. I am using 6.2 version of the installer.

My audio seems to be working yet the headphones jack is not picked up by the OS X 10.9.4. Any idea what could be causing this ? :crazy:

fixed it by repairing permissions, rebuilding cache and then doing a good old EC Reset. But now once the audio switches to headphones, even when i pull the headphones out i still can't get audio back on internal speakers ... Kind of confused. I am using 6.2 version of the installer.

Have the same problem. Only workaround for now is to put computer to sleep and wake it back up for headphone jack to work. But for me it kinda works cause maybe 10-15 min later all sound just cuts off and i have to put to sleep/wake again.

@poput @zolo185:

Download latest PBI and Update Clover UEFI.

@poput @zolo185:

Download latest PBI and Update Clover UEFI.

Seems to be fixed for now. Thanks. I also have been getting some totally random restarts on the machine, do you think this is because of the ram modules or is someone else also experiencing this?

Seems to be fixed for now. Thanks. I also have been getting some totally random restarts on the machine, do you think this is because of the ram modules or is someone else also experiencing this?

It's problem of 6-series laptop. No fix for now.

Anyone having problems with Audio please update Clover UEFI by new PBI 6.2.1

Back