Version 6.2.1 (July 17th 2014)
Check invalid EFI mount point -> UEFI CLOVER
Replace UseAlternateLogo by CustomLogo -> UEFI CLOVER
Replace IOath3kfrmwr.kext by BTFirmwareUploader.kext -> KEXTS
Update Clover Configurator -> CLOVER CONFIGURATOR
Clover -> UEFI CLOVER

Right?

Thanks!

That is a changelog... things that nguyenmac changed in 6.2.1 from the previous version.

That is a changelog... things that nguyenmac changed in 6.2.1 from the previous version.

I know.. I was asking for what options I have to select in the new PBI to update what nguyenmac have updated. UEFI CLOVER, KEXTS and clover configurator, right?

Thanks!

I know.. I was asking for what options I have to select in the new PBI to update what nguyenmac have updated. UEFI CLOVER, KEXTS and clover configurator, right?

Thanks!

Maybe, or you could just check everything that you normally would, other than DSDT patching as that requires boot from USB...

Hi. I just download PBI Clover 6.2.1 running on my 8470p after selecting options as previous PBI then installing. PBI give me error
1. Press F4 on clover page. I don't have any idea where is this, my guess is on the boot screen but pressing F4 there give me nothing.
2. Select correct DSDT model.. I do select 8470p same as instructions..

Thank you.

Hi. I just download PBI Clover 6.2.1 running on my 8470p after selecting options as previous PBI then installing. PBI give me error
1. Press F4 on clover page. I don't have any idea where is this, my guess is on the boot screen but pressing F4 there give me nothing.
2. Select correct DSDT model.. I do select 8470p same as instructions..

Thank you.
Just press F4, I don''t say anything will happen.
Give me /var/log/install.log.

I will try that..

Anyway, what happened if that error show up? kext won't get installed/updated? since I found no difference really.

DSDT is not repatched succesfully.

Did you patch DSDT before?

Back