Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

DSDT is not repatched succesfully.

Did you patch DSDT before?

I do run PBI previously on the same machine with patch DSDT option check if that what you really mean. or I'm not supposed to do that? I thought PBI will just override previously DSDT.

I do run PBI previously on the same machine with patch DSDT option check if that what you really mean. or I'm not supposed to do that? I thought PBI will just override previously DSDT.

Something wrong with your OEM SSDT that prevents you from patching correctly.

Here is the temporary solution:

- At Clover screen press F4
- Mount EFI partition, go to /EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin/, delete all SSDT* files
- Run PBI and select again.

Hi nguyenmac can you put into the next probook installer the Latin America keyboard layout corresponding to the part n: 646300-161. It's attached in this post...

Attachments

• Español Latinoamerica - ISO.zip
    72.2 KB · Views: 95
Hi nguyenmac can you put into the next probook installer the Latin America keyboard layout corresponding to the part n: 646300-161. It's attached in this post...

No problem.

So my ram modules are good? And is it a problem in Clover or one of the kexts? Because i didn't had this on chameleon.

It's a problem of HP UEFI and Clover UEFI. It's not fully working in 6-series HP laptops.

Both PBI Chameleon and PBI Clover use same kexts.

Seems to be fixed for now. Thanks. I also have been getting some totally random restarts on the machine, do you think this is because of the ram modules or is someone else also experiencing this?

Just sharing my experience:
I had the same problem when I was using a normal HDD. When I changed it for an SSD, the problem is gone with it.

Thanks!

Just sharing my experience:
I had the same problem when I was using a normal HDD. When I changed it for an SSD, the problem is gone with it.

Thanks!

I already have an SSD in my system. I don't see this after running the latest PBI. However i am not sure if its fixed. I replaced my ram recently as well so i am kind of still wondering if this has anything to do with the new ram modules.

I already have an SSD in my system. I don't see this after running the latest PBI. However i am not sure if its fixed. I replaced my ram recently as well so i am kind of still wondering if this has anything to do with the new ram modules.

If you upgraded the amount of memory in your system, make sure you re-patch DSDT.

If you upgraded the amount of memory in your system, make sure you re-patch DSDT.

I have 4530s with 10.9.4 and Clover UEFI, HD screen.
I installed using this guide but now I got some strange issues, like reboots and laptop freezes.
With MBR/Chameleon I had a more stable machine.

Can you please point out a guide to repatch my DSDT now?
On the other hand I am considering switching back to MBR/Chameleon.

Thanks in advance

Back