Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

I have elitebook 8560w with amd firepro m5950 which is radeon hd 6770m, the installer is not installing it, what shall I do, in simple please, I am new to this.

Read #1, your laptop is not supported.

I have elitebook 8560w with amd firepro m5950 which is radeon hd 6770m, the installer is not installing it, what shall I do, in simple please, I am new to this.

From post #1 at the guide,

"* HP Elitebook 8x60p/Probook 6x60b with AMD graphics card are NOT supported"

And I don't see the 8560w on the supported list either.

From post #1 at the guide,

"* HP Elitebook 8x60p/Probook 6x60b with AMD graphics card are NOT supported"

And I don't see the 8560w on the supported list either.

in the installer list hp 8x60w with amd is supported

I guess nguyenmac forgot he added it and never updated post #1 of the guide...

Probably the support is not well tested, and experimental. Make sure you used the correct config.plist. Boot verbose to troubleshoot.

Thank you for being patient with me.

Here's my EFI folder from the USB.

EDIT: My problem was with PBI but I'm transferring my post to the Mavericks Thread since I'm installing Mavericks.

Thank you for being patient with me.

Here's my EFI folder from the USB.

The config.plist is the wrong one (it appears to be for HD3000 1366x768). Your profile/sig indicates Ivy CPU with HD4000.

Yeah I forgot tooo.... Please post troubleshooting files. I'm not sure it will work, cause there is only one report working.

Yeah I forgot tooo.... ....

Post #1 in the guide could use some updating in the section where the compatible laptops are listed.

Can we expect a new PBI CE version before christmas? If yes, which are the news?

Can we expect a new PBI CE version before christmas? If yes, which are the news?

Maybe updated patches for 10.10.2, but they're not even settled yet.

Back