Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Oh thank goodness. But what would be the source of the Apple-Spinning Wheel problem then?

If it helps, I also noted that my most recent OEM Windows Update is not pushing through. It reverts back to previous stable update.

Oh thank goodness. But what would be the source of the Apple-Spinning Wheel problem then?

Probably "pilot error"...

If it helps, I also noted that my most recent OEM Windows Update is not pushing through. It reverts back to previous stable update.

This site is for OS X.

Sorry if I got off on the wrong foot here. I just redid the same steps I did last time when dual boot worked but then came the problem. Did as much as I could before asking for help.

I did read it. But my problem is that I cannot load the actual OSX which makes CC inaccessible to me. Still trying to find my way around the problem, but my limited experience in this field isn't helping much.

Your reaction is valid since I did not supply what you need. But believe me when I say, I would if I could.

I did read it. But my problem is that I cannot load the actual OSX which makes CC inaccessible to me. Still trying to find my way around the problem, but my limited experience in this field isn't helping much.

Your reaction is valid since I did not supply what you need. But believe me when I say, I would if I could.

You do not use CC to gather the troubleshooting files. Boot with your USB and provide the files requested.

Boot with your USB and provide the files requested.
That's my problem, I can load clover via USB but I get the error right after Step 8. Cannot seem to get to Step 9 (OSX Install screen). Trying to find another way to access the MAC partition though.

8. Clover bootloader screen shows up, select "Boot OS X Install from Install OS X Mavericks" (your Mavericks Installer partition, not your install target partition)(Apple with Spinning Wheel Error).
9. Install screen will appear and continue installation. This time, installer will install files to your target partition and create Recovery HD partition. This will end PHASE 2.

Troubleshooting
EFI/CLOVER/ folder in EFI partition (mounted by CC)
- /var/log/install.log in Mac partition (hidden folder)
- /S/L/E/AppleHDAIDT.kext in Mac partition

That's my problem, I can load clover via USB but I get the error right after Step 8. Cannot seem to get to Step 9 (OSX Install screen). Trying to find another way to access the MAC partition though.

8. Clover bootloader screen shows up, select "Boot OS X Install from Install OS X Mavericks" (your Mavericks Installer partition, not your install target partition)(Apple with Spinning Wheel Error).
9. Install screen will appear and continue installation. This time, installer will install files to your target partition and create Recovery HD partition. This will end PHASE 2.

Troubleshooting
EFI/CLOVER/ folder in EFI partition (mounted by CC)
- /var/log/install.log in Mac partition (hidden folder)
- /S/L/E/AppleHDAIDT.kext in Mac partition

Post your EFI folder in your USB.

I have elitebook 8560w with amd firepro m5950 which is radeon hd 6770m, the installer is not installing it, what shall I do, in simple please, I am new to this.

Back