Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Yes, tried "brightness up" but still black screen.

Here's my ioreg attached.

Thanks!

This ioreg was not captured after booting with the EFI/CLOVER folder you provided in post #1523.

What should i do then? Please advice.

Provide the ioreg I requested. The one you provided appears to be booting without patched DSDT (from USB?)

Sorry about that. How about this one.

Thanks

Same problem. Why are you booting from USB?

Note from Clover bootlog:
Code:
0:100  0:000  SelfDevicePath=PciRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1D,0x0)\USB(0x0,0x0)\USB(0x2,0x0)\HD(1,MBR,0x00000000,0x3F,0x8F0D8) @BA13E998

Same problem. Why are you booting from USB?

Note from Clover bootlog:
Code:
0:100  0:000  SelfDevicePath=PciRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1D,0x0)\USB(0x0,0x0)\USB(0x2,0x0)\HD(1,MBR,0x00000000,0x3F,0x8F0D8) @BA13E998

Do you mean booting my OSX from EFI USB? Yes i did, its because of black screen problem, i can't boot my OSX normally without using it.

Am i pointing to the right direction or not please correct me.

Thanks

Do you mean booting my OSX from EFI USB? Yes i did, its because of black screen problem, i can't boot my OSX normally without using it.

Am i pointing to the right direction or not please correct me.

Thanks

Boot normally and use external monitor to collect ioreg.

Booting from USB defeats the purpose.

Boot normally and use external monitor to collect ioreg.

Booting from USB defeats the purpose.

I didn't know that. Thanks for explaining.

However, here's some weird unexpected happened, while waiting your reply, i was installing windows 7 as dual boot, then i re-patch DSDT:

Config and DSDT patcher:
- ProBook model: your Probook Model
- Fan behavior: your desired fan behavior.
- Display type: your display resolution

I supposed to plug my monitor to HDMI as my display output to generate IOREG, but before doing that, surprisingly i can now see my desktop.

Now its working.

However, i still attached my IOREG just to inspect what was the problem. i would like to know.

Thanks again.
Regards

Attachments

• 4430s.zip
    321.2 KB · Views: 87
I didn't know that. Thanks for explaining.

However, here's some weird unexpected happened, while waiting your reply, i was installing windows 7 as dual boot, then i re-patch DSDT:

Config and DSDT patcher:
- ProBook model: your Probook Model
- Fan behavior: your desired fan behavior.
- Display type: your display resolution

I supposed to plug my monitor to HDMI as my display output to generate IOREG, but before doing that, surprisingly i can now see my desktop.

Now its working.

However, i still attached my IOREG just to inspect what was the problem. i would like to know.

Thanks again.
Regards

If it is working, no point in looking at ioreg. This ioreg looks normal.. internal display is working, no external displays connected.

Hi,

My pc recently have problems, I can't figure out why.
I can't boot into chameleon or windows boot loader, it hangs (Ctrl Alt Del does not work). Booting into Clover is fine.
HP Probook Installer Clover Edition can't detect EFI partition, it does not install kext for any OS X version I installed.
Tried to fix MBR, correct active partition, no luck.
I used to have OS X 10.6 10.8 10.9 10.10 and Windows 8 work with Chameleon and Clover in this same pc.

My question is, where can I download kexts for OS X 10.10 and 10.9 to use with Clover?

Back