Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Just install it.

I updated the logo to replace macbookpro-retina.icns, which is used on Haswell SMBIOS (4x0G1 and 8x0G1). Other laptops are not affected.

The Installer text is OS X default, happens on CHameleon PBI too.

I just installed it and maybe something is gone wrong.. Now I have 2 SSDT.aml files in my "patched" folder (one SSDT.aml and the other SSDT-1.aml).

Thanks!

I just installed it and maybe something is gone wrong.. Now I have 2 SSDT.aml files in my "patched" folder (one SSDT.aml and the other SSDT-1.aml).

Thanks!

SSDT-1.aml is created by DSDT patcher, SSDT.aml is created by SSDT Generator.

SSDT-1.aml is created if you have AMD graphics. It will disable your AMD to save battery and lower temperature (you can see it disappeard in System Info).

If you mean update, here are the guides:

*Chameleon:
- Install NullCPUPower
- Update
- Rerun PBI Chameleon and select kexts, remove NullCPU.

*Old guide Clover with PBI Chameleon:
- Update
- Rerun PBI Chameleon and select kexts

*New guide Clover with PBI Clover:
-Update

You should also apply the sleep fix with the old guide clover with pbi chameleon after update .

And with the new guide apply the terminal command sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0

Coorect me if i am wrong please

You should also apply the sleep fix with the old guide clover with pbi chameleon after update .

And with the new guide apply the terminal command sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0

Coorect me if i am wrong please

Right

nguyenmac, I'm still not using the sleep fix and absolutely no problem till now.
BTW, I just want to inform you a problem I had using bluetooth.
I was sending a file to my mobile and the laptop restarted itself automatically..

Thanks!

nguyenmac, I'm still not using the sleep fix and absolutely no problem till now.
BTW, I just want to inform you a problem I had using bluetooth.
I was sending a file to my mobile and the laptop restarted itself automatically..

Thanks!

I automatically run sleep fix whenever you run PBI.

Not sure about bluetooth, I only use it for tether.

I automatically run sleep fix whenever you run PBI.

Not sure about bluetooth, I only use it for tether.

nguyenmac, a couple of questions:
When we run the PBI CE, it automatically apply the sleep fix, right?
No new PBI CE versions are coming?
The actual one is an RC?
When the final version?

Thanks!

nguyenmac, a couple of questions:
When we run the PBI CE, it automatically apply the sleep fix, right?
No new PBI CE versions are coming?
The actual one is an RC?
When the final version?

Thanks!

Yes, it will auto applies sleep fix.
I think PBI CE's fine up to now, waiting to get more feedback.

It's all bug fixes from now, I think.

Greetings,
Just installed on ProBook 440 G1 and am getting the following error from App Store:

"Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance."

When searching the forums, I see a variety of config.plist, smbios recommendations.
Any ideas on where to start since I used the HP ProBook Installer Clover Edition?

>>> EDIT : reran ProBook Installer Clover Edition, and now I can login. Wonder if I missed an option that created a bad config.plist or smbios?

>>> New question : Installed a Crucial 550M SSD drive for boot.. any suggestions to enable, or is it handled in the installer?
>>> Thanks!

Greetings,
Just installed on ProBook 440 G1 and am getting the following error from App Store:

"Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance."

When searching the forums, I see a variety of config.plist, smbios recommendations.
Any ideas on where to start since I used the HP ProBook Installer Clover Edition?

>>> EDIT : reran ProBook Installer Clover Edition, and now I can login. Wonder if I missed an option that created a bad config.plist or smbios?

>>> New question : Installed a Crucial 550M SSD drive for boot.. any suggestions to enable, or is it handled in the installer?
>>> Thanks!

You can clone both EFI partition and Mac partition to new drive, and it will work.

Back