Contribute
Register

HP ProBook Installer 6.1: 4x30s and 4x40s support

So, i installed Mavericks - Everything is working just fine, thanks to ProBookinstaller!
One problem though, Sleep.
When the Laptop goes to sleep, it takes a while and then sleeps. After one blink it wakes.
Anyone have a sloution? - Any help is appreciated . Thanks!

System:
- 4540s
2450m, HD3000 and AMD 7650m, 8GB Ram, stock screen.

Did you tried the Sleep image fix option from the Installer?

So, i installed Mavericks - Everything is working just fine, thanks to ProBookinstaller!
One problem though, Sleep.
When the Laptop goes to sleep, it takes a while and then sleeps. After one blink it wakes.
Anyone have a sloution? - Any help is appreciated . Thanks!

System:
- 4540s
2450m, HD3000 and AMD 7650m, 8GB Ram, stock screen.

Did you disable "Wake on LAN" and "Wake on USB" in BIOS as described in the guide?

I have use installer 6.1.10 (the newest) for osx 10.9 but the touchpad didn't work and my laptop gets frezze after several munites using, I can not do anything when it come. How can I fix it?

I have use installer 6.1.10 (the newest) for osx 10.9 but the touchpad didn't work and my laptop gets frezze after several munites using, I can not do anything when it come. How can I fix it?

Is that a fresh install or did you just upgrade from Lion 10.7.2?

Is that a fresh install or did you just upgrade from Lion 10.7.2?

I have refresh installed by using unibest 3.0 on my hackintosh 10.8.4 and probook installer 6.1.10

I have installed by using unibest 3.0 on my hackintosh 10.8.4 and probook installer 6.1.10

Did you try "EC reset" (search here)?
When was the last time you re-patched your DSDT? (see guide under BIOS upgrades).

Did you try "EC reset" (search here)?
When was the last time you re-patched your DSDT? (see guide under BIOS upgrades).

Is it necessary to make EC reset when I have the F.20 BIOS, I have not try?
I have never patch DSDT when I install osx on my probook, I ussualy use probook installer after setup. How can I do that?

Is it necessary to make EC reset when I have the F.20 BIOS, I have not try?
I have never patch DSDT when I install osx on my probook, I ussualy use probook installer after setup. How can I do that?

Was this a fresh install?

Back