Contribute
Register

HP ProBook Installer 6.1: 4x30s and 4x40s support

An installer with only support for 10.6.8, 10.7.5, and 10.8.4. That is... only the latest major OS X builds.

Completely agree! Right now I'm going to prepare a new Unibeast 2.0.1 USB with the latest 10.8.4 ML whole OS downloaded from the app store and a new and updated 10.8.4 probook's installer is exactly what I need.

Waiting for it...

Thanks guys!

After install this beta version (6.1.1) I found kernel_task and WindowsServer when sorting by CPU time.

Probook 4230s with upgrade (Remove DSTDT + Restart + Probookinstaller)
then clean install (Erase + Install OSX + Install Probook Installer) still found.

Previous version (6.1) have not problem.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2556-08-04 at 22.37.59.png
    Screen Shot 2556-08-04 at 22.37.59.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 115
After install this beta version (6.1.1) I found kernel_task and WindowsServer when sorting by CPU time.

Probook 4230s with upgrade (Remove DSTDT + Restart + Probookinstaller)
then clean install (Erase + Install OSX + Install Probook Installer) still found.

Previous version (6.1) have not problem.

On a fresh install (or update), it may take a while for things to settle down (spotlight indexing, other background tasks).

I finished installation about 12Hrs and about 3 times restarted.
I'm running on clean SSD. (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

I just upgraded from 10.8.3 to 10.8.4. I'm able to boot, and I have bluetooth enabled, but I'm getting a "no hardware installed" message in my wifi menu. I've already installed the aethoros patch. Ay ideas as to what's going on?

I just upgraded from 10.8.3 to 10.8.4. I'm able to boot, and I have bluetooth enabled, but I'm getting a "no hardware installed" message in my wifi menu. I've already installed the aethoros patch. Ay ideas as to what's going on?

Are you sure you have Atheros 9285 in your laptop? What laptop is it?

Back