Register

HP Probook 4730s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I have Hp 4730s
Product Number LH344EA#ABH
Bios version-68SRR ver F.09
In device configurations i deselect the Switchable graphics out and I try to install the lion from the usb (8gb),but I have same problem like the other guys ,just the black screen upon the install ,but when i connect my external display i can see the first page of installation and my mouse is working ,but i think that screen is too stretched and thats why i can't see the welcome note and select language option to begin the installation .I just see that gray lion texture.

Can somebody please help ,I don't no what more i can try.
-x GE yes or no didn't help.

aeg said:
Hello

I have Hp 4730s
Product Number LH344EA#ABH
Bios version-68SRR ver F.09
In device configurations i deselect the Switchable graphics out and I try to install the lion from the usb (8gb),but I have same problem like the other guys ,just the black screen upon the install ,but when i connect my external display i can see the first page of installation and my mouse is working ,but i think that screen is too stretched and thats why i can't see the welcome note and select language option to begin the installation .I just see that gray lion texture.

Can somebody please help ,I don't no what more i can try.
-x GE yes or no didn't help.
Make sure you have dsdt.aml ver. F.09 in /Extra folder on USB drive.
That's the latest one for 4730S F.09 from installer.
dsdt.aml.zip

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    47.6 KB · Views: 139
Extra folder on the USB or extra folder inside the Lion installation?

Sorry,this is my first installation from USB.

Thank you.

aeg said:
Extra folder on the USB or extra folder inside the Lion installation?

Sorry,this is my first installation from USB.

Thank you.

On the USB. The installer will place it on the hard drive for you.

Ok I managed to install from usb but i get blue screen when i boot from hd.
I try with Ge =no ,yes -x but without succes.
~The lion installation on the usb is 10.7.2 and when i begin with the installation the screen was frozen ,but after couple of minut's of waiting i get the next page and than was everything ok during the installation process.

What should i do to next?

Thanks

aeg said:
Ok I managed to install from usb but i get blue screen when i boot from hd.
I try with Ge =no ,yes -x but without succes.
~The lion installation on the usb is 10.7.2 and when i begin with the installation the screen was frozen ,but after couple of minut's of waiting i get the next page and than was everything ok during the installation process.

What should i do to next?

Thanks

Boot with rBoot-LE. If that works, then go ahead and run the HP Probook Installer and select everything as needed.

I try it but without succes,now the screen is black on the laptop and on external display just stretched lion texture.

Anything else?

Yes
Unibeast with lion from app 10.7.2 and i choose the laptop support.

I set a dsdt in extra folder on the usb as you said ,the extra folder was not visible at first but after i set the option on visible i found the extra folder on usb.
After that i had screen on 4730s but i had freeze on the start up installation ,i wait a couple of minute's ant than was suddenly everything ok and i get the possibility to choose language and to go further with the installation,but now when i need to boot from the hd and finish the installation process i see only black screen.
I try again with the Ge no-yes -x but same as before.

Should i try with 10.7 installation,i think i made backup somewhere....

UseKernelCache=No helpt and i install the lion.

I install the `hp 3.04 installation and choose all what i need 10.7.2 ,dsdt chimera .
wi fi work,touch pad work but not the mouse selection on the pad and i can't boot from the hd.
Asking for the keyboard every time i boot.

I try also with the multi beast and chimera but doesn't help.
This is the error :
boot0: GPT
boot0: test
boot0: test
boot0:GPT
boot:test
boot:test
boot:error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back