Contribute
Register

HP Probook 4730s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will check (and the other test sites) on my MacBookAir6,2 later today (not near it right now).
What are the test results? Or have not had time to check?:)

And maybe the whole thing in the coating screens? Maybe there's only flickering on matte screens?

Interestingly, the problem is not present on the Lenovo U430 I have here.
Matte or glossy?

And maybe the whole thing in the coating screens? Maybe there's only flickering on matte screens?

Matte or glossy?

The u430 is glossy, but I don't think the coating on the screen matters.

I think it will likely have more to do with the electronics in the display itself, polarity of the backlight, polarity of the hsync/vsync... that kind of thing.

I've 4730s and I've succesfully installed Mavericks with this guide :headbang: but I'm experiencing graphical glitches.
I've tried to read the related section but the images related to SwitchResX are no more present (page not found).
Could you help me please?

I've 4730s and I've succesfully installed Mavericks with this guide :headbang: but I'm experiencing graphical glitches.
I've tried to read the related section but the images related to SwitchResX are no more present (page not found).
Could you help me please?

This guide is not for Mavericks. It is for Lion. See the Mavericks ProBook forum for Mavericks guides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back