Motherboard
Asus Rog Strix Z370-G GAMING (WI-Fi AC)
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
iOS
Paintarm2 its a really bad idea to use same Serial Number,Board Serial Number and SmUUID on different machines.
So Edelton use that info from your own config.plist
Copy paste to config.plist from Paintarm2
Otherwise you might run into trouble if you use iMessage,Facetime and iCloud

Motherboard
HP 6300 PRO SFF
CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
thank me if it works.....
Thanks so much it works but boots only with ig-platform 193B0005 and I just don't know why IT WONT boot with ig-platform 1912000 .... now I have Native audio through Displayport.... Is there a way to get the Audio Jacks working too?

Motherboard
GA-Z270X-Gaming 7 Aorus
CPU
i7 7700K
Graphics
HD 630 + GTX 1050 T
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
IT WONT boot with ig-platform 1912000
Are you adding the ig-platform manually when clover loads like in your guide? It’s set in the config so you shouldn’t need to. Also it may be a typo but you are missing a 0 on the one quoted. Should be 0x19120000

pastrychef

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC)
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Try this one, guys.

Be sure to make a backup of your existing/working EFI in case something goes horribly wrong.

Attachments

Motherboard
GA-Z270X-Gaming 7 Aorus
CPU
i7 7700K
Graphics
HD 630 + GTX 1050 T
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Try this one, guys.

Be sure to make a backup of your existing/working EFI in case something goes horribly wrong.
ok, I tried your EFI and it has certainly enabled the rest of the audio jacks. cheers pastry chef

I had to make some changes as 2 of my USB ports were blocked and the graphics were flickery but all good now

Only issue I have (which I had before) is my USB 3 ports don't register any devices unless I slowly pull them back out a bit. I'll look into that tomorrow I think

pastrychef

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC)
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
ok, I tried your EFI and it has certainly enabled the rest of the audio jacks. cheers pastry chef

I had to make some changes as 2 of my USB ports were blocked and the graphics were flickery but all good now

Only issue I have (which I had before) is my USB 3 ports don't register any devices unless I slowly pull them back out a bit. I'll look into that tomorrow I think
Oops. I configured the USB for a ProDesk 600 G2. You can change this in config.plist > Boot > Custom Flags. Delete the "uia_exclude=" stuff. Then add the 15 port limit patch to KextsToPatch.

Edit:
Try this one. I made the fixes.

Attachments

Last edited: