Contribute
Register

Hp 4540s for hackintosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can i post those files.. i cant make it boot in any mode, i can't remember the last time i manage to get to the HP Installer part(after that update that crashed my HP). but since i erased the HDD, those settings should be gone no? it should be a fresh start, no?

Even when i boot from the USB still can't get past that apple logo, where/how can i find those files?

How can i post those files.. i cant make it boot in any mode, i can't remember the last time i manage to get to the HP Installer part(after that update that crashed my HP). but since i erased the HDD, those settings should be gone no? it should be a fresh start, no?

Even when i boot from the USB still can't get past that apple logo, where/how can i find those files?

I thought you were re-installing (according to the guide), no?

If so, please state which step you're on (they are numbered).

Post EFI/Clover folder if you're not able to reach the installer.

This sounds alot with the problems i´m facing...can you boot with -v and see where the system hangs?

Edit: in my case, the problem was with the USB installer, specifically Clover files

This sounds a lot with the problems i´m facing...can you boot with -v and see where the system hangs?

Edit: in my case, the problem was with the USB installer, specifically Clover files

For the moment the Hackintosh project is on hold... have to much work and can't test/play with it... will come back with updates once i get back to it. Thanks for all the support so far. Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back