Contribute
Register

Hp 4540s for hackintosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i re install my OS from the Clover USB all my data and stuff was where i left it, except the volume bar (sound card i guess), WiFi card not working/showing up, no Ethernet connection either. I downloaded the HP Installer from the website, and transfer it to the HP Laptop, install all the components and after i restarted it.... Apple log, progress bar then black screen and nothing.

Anything i did wrong?

Thanks!

Hi, i re install my OS from the Clover USB all my data and stuff was where i left it, except the volume bar (sound card i guess), WiFi card not working/showing up, no Ethernet connection either. I downloaded the HP Installer from the website, and transfer it to the HP Laptop, install all the components and after i restarted it.... Apple log, progress bar then black screen and nothing.

Anything i did wrong?

Thanks!

You forgot to post troubleshooting files, or at least explain exactly which items you selected in the PBI-CE.

If i remember right i selected Install Clover UEFI boot loader, Os X kexts files for my 4540s, in Config and DSDT patcher... probook model, fan behavior - readings only, patcher: DSDT patching
Is there a way to go back before i installed the HP Installer? All was OK untill that point.

P.S. how can i post a troubleshooting files since now goes to black screen?
I uses this version
HP ProBook Installer Clover Edition 6.2.15.6.zip

If i remember right i selected Install Clover UEFI boot loader, Os X kexts files for my 4540s, in Config and DSDT patcher... probook model, fan behavior - readings only, patcher: DSDT patching

Not adequate. Must select a screen type that matches your hardware. Try again. Read the guide carefully and follow it as written.

P.S. how can i post a troubleshooting files since now goes to black screen?

Boot using USB.

For some reason i can't make my laptop work anymore... even if i select to boot from the HDD, or from the USB (install the OS again or something) it goes black after the apple logo and progress bar.

What now?

It's the same USB stick that i used back when i installed the OS and started all this hackintosh thing.

I am doing something wrong or my laptop just don't wanna work.

I start my laptop press F9 and there is my stick, i select it and after that is going on a bios screen and telling me that no boot "Boot Device Not Found" Please install an operating system on your disk.
Hard Disk - (3F0)

What am i doing wrong?

It's the same USB stick that i used back when i installed the OS and started all this hackintosh thing.

That doesn't help me determine whether it was created according to the guide.

I am doing something wrong or my laptop just don't wanna work.

I start my laptop press F9 and there is my stick, i select it and after that is going on a bios screen and telling me that no boot "Boot Device Not Found" Please install an operating system on your disk.
Hard Disk - (3F0)

What am i doing wrong?

Re-create the stick according to the guide. Check BIOS settings as described in the guide.

Ok... I remade the USB stick, Erased the HDD, reinstalled the OS X from 0, then the same thing happens... after apple logo, black screen and nothing else.

:( i don't know what else to do.

Ok... I remade the USB stick, Erased the HDD, reinstalled the OS X from 0, then the same thing happens... after apple logo, black screen and nothing else.

:( i don't know what else to do.

What were your selections in the ProBook Installer? Post troubleshooting files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back