Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi there guys, I am new here, hope this thread is not started already, if so please excuse me!

I have a HP laptop, the 4540s, and i was wondering if its possible to make it a hackintosh and install Yosemite on it.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks,
ciprianr

Thanks a lot, will look that up and post updates when i do this! Have a nice day!

1 more question.

Is there a way for me to make the USB stick (prepare it) using Win7? Don't have any mac OS around me!

Cheers,
ciprianr

1 more question.

Is there a way for me to make the USB stick (prepare it) using Win7? Don't have any mac OS around me!

Cheers,
ciprianr

It is easiest to borrow a Mac from someone you know.

Otherwise, you have to purchase a Snow Leopard DVD, and install that first...

Hi RehabMan, i wish i can but here in my country i don't know anybody with a mac near me... :( its weird i know. Meanwhile... i installed VMWare on my PC and installed there Yosemite, i'm trying to make a USB from there and install it on my HP. Will post updates. Thanks!

Hi guys and Hello from Yosemite :)

Thanks a lot for this awesome guide! Worked very easy for me, I'm on my Hackintos at the moment :) (LOVE IT) and was wondering (I'm new to MAC) is there a device manager or somewhere where i can find and install for example my wifi on my HP 4540s?

Have a nice day,
ciprianr

Hi guys and Hello from Yosemite :) Thanks a lot for this awesome guide! Worked very easy for me, I'm on my Hackintos at the moment :) (LOVE IT) and was wondering (I'm new to MAC) is there a device manager or somewhere where i can find and install for example my wifi on my HP 4540s? Have a nice day, ciprianr
It's DPCI Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back