HD 5500 (1366x768)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello. I got an HP 250 G5 model X0P62EA with these specs:
Intel Core i3 5005U (Broadwell)
Intel HD 5500
8GB RAM
1TB HDD
I created a Unibeast USB Installer using my existing Hackintosh but It won't boot. I fixed the first problem using the OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi driver but when I try to boot from the USB, the machine just restarts immediately. I changed my DVMT to 128MB and disabled execute bit support. Any ideas?

Hello. I got an HP 250 G5 model X0P62EA with these specs:
Intel Core i3 5005U (Broadwell)
Intel HD 5500
8GB RAM
1TB HDD
I created a Unibeast USB Installer using my existing Hackintosh but It won't boot. I fixed the first problem using the OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi driver but when I try to boot from the USB, the machine just restarts immediately. I changed my DVMT to 128MB and disabled execute bit support. Any ideas?

Follow the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

This guide is for different series of laptops than mine. Another guy managed to get it working on a 250 G4 which has the same specs as my G5!

This guide is for different series of laptops than mine. Another guy managed to get it working on a 250 G4 which has the same specs as my G5!

It all depends on audio chip used, and how similar native ACPI is...

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

I'm instaling Windows right now to see the full specs using HWinfo32. The BIOS version is F.09

Here is my mobo specs. If you need more info please tell me. :)

Attachments

• Χωρίς τίτλο.png
    Χωρίς τίτλο.png
    378.6 KB · Views: 687
I'm using Clover. My GPU is an HD 5500 and resolution is 1366x768.

Sorry for the late reply! I solved the boot problem by moving the memory SO-DIMM to the second RAM slot! Now OS X boots. Ethernet works. Battery indicator works. USB 2 and 3 both work. Audio works with VoodooHDA and deleted AppleHDA. WiFi works by adding a TP-Link USB adapter. The only thing that doesn't work is the Graphics acceleration and card reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back