Contribute
Register

How To Install OS X Yosemite Using Clover

Anyone get this fully working on a HP 840 G1 yet? I seem to have everything working well except the wifi, and a minor issue on reboot sometimes and getting a no hard drive found error.

Thanks

Hi guys!

I've followed the guide and got almost everything working on my hackintosh. But I can't boot from hdd despite all chosen settings in clover. I've downloaded the latest version of Clover, installed on EFI partition of my HDD, but neither UEFI nor legacy mode work. I got only blinking cursor in the top left corner on the black screen and nothing more.
Can someone help me please?

My specs: ASUS P8P67, Intel i7-2600, 8Gb RAM, ATI HD5670, 1Tb Seagate drive.

Great Guide it worked very well!!! now does anybody knows how to Dualboot clover and W7 in legacy Mode on one HDD with separate partitions I can't find any tutorials out there...

Hello I have same mother board as you!! Maybe you can help me with the process of installing yosemite in mine. I try the unibeast and multibeast option but my sound does not work. I will like to try clover but I'm new at this.

Hope you can help me.

Hello I have same mother board as you!! Maybe you can help me with the process of installing yosemite in mine. I try the unibeast and multibeast option but my sound does not work. I will like to try clover but I'm new at this. Hope you can help me.

is there a way to bypass the clover boot screen and load yosemite directly?

Thanks

In the config file change "Timeout" to 0

Hello :) everything's working fine on my H61M-DS2 :) thanks so much!

But its Mackintosh so 1 problem is here :D -> When I am booting PC I always stuck on Instant menu!
so I have to select my system :( (just press enter) but its annoying .. Cuz I just want to press power button and go to the kitchen for example and don't wait until boot loader started..

Any ideas? :( in org.chameleon.Boot:

Code:
	<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
	<string>No</string>
	<key>IGPEnabler</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Kernel Flags</key>
	<string>kext-dev-mode=1</string>
	<key>Legacy Logo</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Timeout</key>
	<string>2</string>
        <key>HDEFLayoutID</key>
        <string>01000000</string>
        <key>GenerateCStates</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
        <key>GeneratePStates</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
        <key>UseKernelCache</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
        <key>HDAEnabler</key>
        <string>Yes</string>

I thinks everything is ok :) ... so where is the problem? :/ thanks!!!

This is the boot section of my config file

<key>Boot</key>
<dict>
<key>Arguments</key>
<string>dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1</string>
<key>DefaultVolume</key>
<string>Yosemite_512gb</string>
<key>Debug</key>
<false/>
<key>Legacy</key>
<string>PBR</string>
<key>Secure</key>
<false/>
<key>Timeout</key>
<integer>2</integer>
<key>XMPDetection</key>
<false/>

Where "Yosemite_512gb" is the name of the drive I'm booting from and "2" is the boot delay in seconds to give time to get to the clover menu if necessary.

I still got a problem with my Yosemite Clover Installation. It isn't bad but it's a litte annoying. My computer doesn't shut down properly. My screen gets black but my fans are still spinning. -.- So I always have to "kill" my computer by pressing the on/off button. The shutdown fix in the config is enabled but that didn't help. Is that a known problem - probably with a solution? :D

I still got a problem with my Yosemite Clover Installation. It isn't bad but it's a litte annoying. My computer doesn't shut down properly. My screen gets black but my fans are still spinning. -.- So I always have to "kill" my computer by pressing the on/off button. The shutdown fix in the config is enabled but that didn't help. Is that a known problem - probably with a solution? :D

I have the same problem and I'm not using Clover. Post if you find a solution.

Hello
many thanks for great manual.
before I am making me a cup of coffee and some biscuits and make this Installation - is there someone with my motherboard Gigabyte GA-H87M-HD3 that can tell me what is the best configuration for Clover that will work for me? I've also use the on board video with HDMI .

Thanks in advance.

Back