Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, everyone.
For a long time I was using Yosemite with Chimera, but few days ago my PC just failed. I had to reinstall my OSes. Since I had a UniBeast USB with Yosemite, I tried to install OS X, but machine didn't want to boot from it, just black screen with blinking underscore.
So I decided to install OS X through Clover. I booted from Clover USB to UniBeast installer (yes, just booted to default Clover without following any guide), and set the OS. Installation was smooth. Now I have a bootable OS X Yosemite.
Since I didn't use Clover before, my questions are:

1. Am I need all thst kexts from MultiBeast (3rd Part SATA, 10.10.x TRIM Patch, FakeSMC v6.14, LAN, etc.)?
2. If yes, can I install them from MultiBeast (to S/L/E or "10.10" folder in EFI partition?)?
3... Because I tried to install my audio kext (ALC892) from MultiBeast to both directions, but sound still doesn't work, any help?

Now I have the clean system with only video working (HD4600).

GIGABYTE H87N-WIFI
Core i7-4790
Corsair Vengeance 1x8GB 1600Mhz
Kingston SV300S37A120G SSD.

Thanks for your help, guys.

Have a look here, that's a good guide:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/golden-bu...z77-itx-wifi-core-i7-3770t-macmini-6-2-a.html

You've got the successor board of mine I dont know the changes, maybe someone else has as idea about that.

You will find the kexts for giacomos setup at the end of posting 1. FakeSMC should work, the AppleCPUPower...kext also, because we've got the same chip. Check about the LAN module on your mobo, my kextz comes from a later posting of giacomo in the mentioned thread: http://www.tonymacx86.com/golden-bu...core-i7-3770t-macmini-6-2-a-5.html#post963998

you should create SSDT (chip-specific) and DSDT (board-specific), but start with the guide mentioned in the first link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back