Contribute
Register

How to Create a OS X El Capitan Public Beta Installation USB Using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found many methods in my favourite chinese forum come from here, just thanks.

EI Capitan Public Beta 5 seems to be working fine for me :thumbup:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 10.24.02.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 10.24.02.png
    608.3 KB · Views: 233
I didn't do my Z77-DS3H hack like that I'm using the same Bootloader for both Yosemite and EI Capitan i ran the app inside Yosemite and installed EI Capitan on a different drive works fine doing that my Audio works fine use Clover Audio injection. :thumbup:

Thank you, I've just applied that script for ALC889 and all went fine. On reboot is rootless=0 still needed?
Rob

CsrActiveCofig set to 0x67 rootless doesn't work anymore.

Don't you need CsrActiveConfig set to 0x67 to disable SIP?

Don't you need CsrActiveConfig set to 0x67 to disable SIP?

Yes.. sort of. Any non-zero value is considered SIP disabled by Apple.

For practical purposes, we need at least 0x03. Apple's utility sets it to 0x67 when you disable SIP.

No connection to rootless. The kernel flag rootless now doesn't exist/does nothing.

Hi.Trying to unzip your attached file '...config.plist-standard-latest.zip', when I double click the file the standard Archive Utility is used and a file with the suffix .cpgz is produced, not a .plist file. If I use Unarchiver, it just spins its wheels and doesn't produce any output. Am I a feckless Noob?

I didnt have this problem until i tried to update to beta 2

Hey, I could never update after installing the first beta.

You must check out http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...karounds-current-information.html#post1085476

Fixed it for me.

Edit: I got it running, tried the update and got stuck at Missing Bluetooth Controller.

Fortunately, I still have 10.10 running. Within 10.10 I used Kext Wizard to install the Ethernet, FakeSMC and NullCPUManagement kexts to the drive running the El Capitan Beta.

Success!

Updated to Public Beta 5 from Apple Store, all went fine and I still got audio but the machine reaches the finder and then reboots itself..........again and again.....:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back