Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But its really a shame that Intel is not soldering the heat spreader and using this cheap tim. Xeon and other high core cpus in the past was soldered and did have a much better temp flow from cpu to cooler. Even AMD is soldering their cheaper cpus.
Really bad, a 2K $ CPU and same tim **** like on the small 4 core cpus. :/

You had to touch my weak point :lol: .. The delidding is on my TODO list :thumbup:;):wave:

like i said. with the inadequate h115i (modified with 2 200mm fans instead of the 2 140mm it comes with)

heres a screenshot after running 5 consecutive benchmarks with geekbench 4.2.0

**i think it peaks the highest around 65*c

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 6.35.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 6.35.13 PM.png
    222.5 KB · Views: 127
like i said. with the inadequate h115i (modified with 2 200mm fans instead of the 2 140mm it comes with)

heres a screenshot after running 5 consecutive benchmarks with geekbench 4.2.0

**i think it peaks the highest around 65*c

Seems everybody got drunk here tonight :lol: This is a screen shot of 1 geekbench benchmark and not of 5 consecutive geekbench benchmarks :lol:

Now run 5 consecutive Cinebench Benchmarks and show your temps.. :ugeek:;) That will be by far more interesting :thumbup::p

Seems everybody got drunk here tonight :lol: This is a screen shot of 1 geekbench benchmark and not of 5 consecutive geekbench benchmarks :lol:

Now run 5 consecutive Cinebench Benchmarks and show your temps.. ;) That will be by far more interesting :thumbup::p

lol, i didnt realise you wanted me to screen capture this testing. lol i clicked it 5 times. stand by for cinebench.... and then after i can follow it up with running both at the same time 5 times as well to really cook the cpu :ugeek:

Now run 5 consecutive Cinebench Benchmarks and show your temps.. :ugeek:;) That will be by far more interesting :thumbup::p

:banghead: you got me there! lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 6.45.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 6.45.45 PM.png
    333.5 KB · Views: 192
lol, i didnt realise you wanted me to screen capture this testing. lol i clicked it 5 times. stand by for cinebench.... and then after i can follow it up with running both at the same time 5 times as well to really cook the cpu :ugeek:

You should run 5x Cinebench and capture the result in the IPG window :mrgreen:

BTW: Where the **** do you have this utilisation window from in IPG?? :clap::?:

You should run 5x Cinebench and capture the result in the IPG window :mrgreen:

BTW: Where the **** do you have this utilisation window from in IPG?? :clap::?:

hmmm, i never noticed that! lol it may have shown up after removing the fakecpuid....?

:banghead: you got me there! lol

Well now we are at 80 deg C, right :lol:

And your CPU is really delidded? :ugeek: Quite high temps for 4.4.Ghz... Mine without delidding would show similar temps at that frequency.

hmmm, i never noticed that! lol it may have shown up after removing the fakecpuid....?

I don't have that *** Utilization window! o_O New version of IPG? Why this additional window should have something to do with removing the FakeCPUID?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back