Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 14 Core CPU goes up to 4,3 GHz. ;-) @kgp

I know, I already added "(e.g. 4.4 Ghz for the i9-7980XE)" to my previous post and guide. But I just forgot to correct that sentence in my reply to @PedroJSkywalker...

fixed

Is it right now? What voltage value do you recommend I try in Bios?

Attachments

• DSC_0341.JPG
    8.6 MB · Views: 86
Hello KGP, I have put your sweet spot 1120 and perfect ... I have the same score in Cinebench that is 3380, now I will try Logic and if it works well I do not change the voltage. By the way ... when the voltage is set to 1,120 at rest CPUID is still showing 1,120 Is it normal? Is it set even though the frequency is 1200 Mhz at rest?

Attachments

• DSC_0344.JPG
    8.1 MB · Views: 89
Captura de pantalla 2017-12-20 a las 18.04.02.png Logic still works badly ... I'm going to try to get down to 1,100

Because in Logic's CPU activity window it only shows the right part of the cores?

The left part is not the Hyperthreading or am I wrong?

the multiplier is at 44

I attached the txt. from Bios, would you be so kind as to take a look?

In that txt file. the only thing that is not the voltage change.

Attachments

• Sync all Cores AVX_setting.txt
    64.7 KB · Views: 381
I'm already on the verge of madness

hey kgp can your guide for benchmarking the cpu for stability be adapted to mac? im pretty sure cpu-z is available for the os and so is cinebench..... would that work? or is windows a must?

so i have now try it under full load in windows i have 1.234V i have set to manual in bios 1.233 in logic nothin change now i have the problem cpu gos in logic to 900MHz and will no go up. with Vcore auto cpu is on 1.2Ghz....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back