Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170x-Ultra Gaming
CPU
intel core i5-6500 @3.20GHz
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 1050
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
I am trying to run the High Sierra Installer from the USB drive I just made and I am running into some problems.
My goal is to to wipe my rig with the disk utility on the USB installer, then to do a fresh install of Mac OS 10.13.2> the problem is when I boot the USB intsall from Clover it stalls out on the Apple loading screen at about 80% finished then it runs the clocking wheel indefinitely.

I had previously had a successful instal of Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on this machine but encountered the "No Audio Device" glitch, so I am trying to just wipe and reinstall with the updated multibeast that fixes this issue.

However, now I can't even get to that phase of the install as the system seems to lock up in trying to boot the USB OS installer.

I have even tried to reinstall 10.12 on my rig through Clover from the recovery drive built in from the last install, but that locks up as well.

How do I start this over and begin again?

Let me also apologize in advance as I am new to this depth of computer programming/hacking so I will require the idiot's guide to doing this. My system's basic specs are in my Signature and I have no data that I'm trying to save/protect, so I am happy to wipe everything and start from scratch if necessary.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back