Asus Prime H270-PLUS
CPU
i5 -7400
Graphics
Geforce GTX 1050
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello Community.

First off, I am a noob at this and this is my first build.

I run an Asus Prime H270-Plus Motherboard, Crucial Ram, NVidea GTX 1050 Graphics, and Intel i5-7400 CPU (KabyLake).

The problem is when I start the boot loader to install. The loader goes about half to a bit past half before the layers of circular loaders begin. I tried a few solutions but all end in the same result. I have attached an image of the moment before the screen goes black with just a "_" flashing in verbose mode in hopes that it helps.

I believe my problem is in the config.plist file but I don't know where to start. I do have both fakeSMC.kexts and XHCI-200-series-injector.kexts files in the "other" folder.

I hope this is enough information

Thanks.

Attachments

• 20180110_211432.jpg
    20180110_211432.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 305
UPDATE:

I used a guide on ****** which would be right but I get an error called "gioscreenlockstate 3" followed by a blank screen with only a blinking "_". I followed the guides settings:

```
Windows 8/10 Features / Other OS (change briefly to Windows 8/10 and make sure CSM is ENABLED then switch back to “Other OS”)

CSM (This feature may not show up depending on other settings. See above. You want this ENABLED if you’re running multiple displays)

XHCI Handoff - ENABLED (not shown in Asus BIOS)

EHCI Handoff - ENABLED (not shown in Asus BIOS)

Secure Boot Disabled / Other OS

SATA Controller Mode AHCI

Internal Graphics DISABLED (not shown in Asus BIOS)

Primary Graphics PEG or EGPU no IGPU (not shown in Asus BIOS, only auto, cpu, and I)

Control Lock Disabled

Serial Port Disabled

Super I/O Disabled (found mostly on Gigabyte boards) (not in this asus)
```

Attached is the EFI

I think the problem is in the bios though. Please help!

Thanks

Attachments

• 200Series_Nvidia_RealTek_EFI.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 111
Take out the Video card and see it you can get it to work without it for now.

I have a ASUS prime H270 Pro, from memory, in the Bios, reset it to defaults, then turn of secure boot, OS to Other, Enable Intel Virtualisation Tech, turn off Fast Boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back